• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls win by 22

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

it is good to win a game we were supposed to.  that's positive.  if we don't win those we might not win any.  were we favored against cincy?  anyway, it's too bad we don't play rutgers twice because we'll need several upsets to get in to the big east tourney.

i think we were favored by 3 against Cincy.

sounds familiar.  i wonder if we'll be favored against anyone from here on out.  possibly depaul or seton hall i suppose.

The Hall is on the road so I wouldn't think so. DePaul maybe but they aren't a bad team.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

great win # 2, two more to go to get to MSG!

go mac!

go bulls!

Team played well. We won a game we were supose to. I was surprised to win by 22.

We will need more than 4 wins to get to MSG.

can't you ever be happy for the team, instead of taking this cheap shot at them, no game is a sure win, so please stop speaking like they are.  we played a better game than Rutgers did, plain and simple we were the better team on the court tonight, and we won by a lot.  for once please stop taking this cheap shot at the team after every win.

not to mention 3 ppl said the same thing i did........ look at the prediction contest..... not one poster picked Rutgers to win..... WE BEAT A TEAM WE WERE SUPOSE TO. WE PLAYED WELL.

You are suggesting that our fan base on this site is rational.  It is not.  Simply take a look at the history for prediction contests on this site for further amplification.  The mere fact that you would use this as evidence is hilarious.  You are a tool.  All you do is berate our team.  Go jump off a bridge.  Please, do it tonight.  It would be a serious motivational tool that would help our team to succeed and win more games.

How does it feel to be told that you have more value dead than alive?  If I were you, I would seriously review how my life affects others and where that will lead.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

go mac!

go bulls!

Team played well. We won a game we were supose to. I was surprised to win by 22.

can't you ever be happy for the team, instead of taking this cheap shot at them, no game is a sure win, so please stop speaking like they are.  we played a better game than Rutgers did, plain and simple we were the better team on the court tonight, and we won by a lot.  for once please stop taking this cheap shot at the team after every win.

not to mention 3 ppl said the same thing i did........ look at the prediction contest..... not one poster picked Rutgers to win..... WE BEAT A TEAM WE WERE SUPOSE TO. WE PLAYED WELL.

You are suggesting that our fan base on this site is rational.  It is not.  Simply take a look at the history for prediction contests on this site for further amplification.  The mere fact that you would use this as evidence is hilarious.  You are a tool.  All you do is berate our team.  Go jump off a bridge.  Please, do it tonight.  It would be a serious motivational tool that would help our team to succeed and win more games.

How does it feel to be told that you have more value dead than alive?  If I were you, I would seriously review how my life affects others and where that will lead.

yeah, telling someone to kill him or her self is really productive.  you get really bold when the team beats the worst team in the league.

go mac!

go bulls!

wow............ You are a winner........ Nothing like telling people to kill them selves on a message board. What a strong guy you are.... Herm is right you are a waste of space.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

****. Why can we just congratulate our team on a conference win by 22 points and be fricking happy. At this point I dont give a crap who this team wins against? I want them to win period!!!!!!!!!!

Good game Bulls!!!!!!!

not to mention on the eve of a Memorial Service for a young man whose life ended way to early. There are some people who i don't agree with or for that matter like on this board. I would never tell someone to kill them selves. Maybe I am just a better person than you are. Mike you may need to seek help. I think you have a problem.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

this coming from a guy who jumps ship after every loss and jumps back on ship after every win.  way to be a bandwagon fan.

this coming from a guy who jumps ship after every loss and jumps back on ship after every win.  way to be a bandwagon fan.

a banwagon fan?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Are you serious? When have I ever changed my stance? First you accuse me of taking cheap shots at the team after a win, and then I am on the banwagon. Man just when I think you cant get any dumber you prove me wrong.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

it is good to win a game we were supposed to.  that's positive.  if we don't win those we might not win any.  were we favored against cincy?  anyway, it's too bad we don't play rutgers twice because we'll need several upsets to get in to the big east tourney.

i think we were favored by 3 against Cincy.

sounds familiar.  i wonder if we'll be favored against anyone from here on out.  possibly depaul or seton hall i suppose.

The Hall is on the road so I wouldn't think so. DePaul maybe but they aren't a bad team.

DePaul beat Kansas, we will be dawgs the rest of the way

• Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

I predict that there will be many post showing that Rutgers suck and that our win means nothing.

Cuban, I think this means you win the prediction contest.