• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls win by 22

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

i have a hell of a lot more faith in the team AND its coach than you do, i don't care about being favorites or not, it doesn't matter to me, all that matters to me is how we play on the court.  we were tired with Rutgers in conference going into this game, so i don't know how we were 9 point favorites to a team we had the same conference record as.  bottom line is its another cheap shot by you against the team, i knew you couldn't leave your post completely positive about the win.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad to also see that you are coming back to reality. We are one of the worst teams in the Big East. I have made that statement and you blasted me. Now you are making the same statement. Soon you will see the light and call for coaches head.

when have a ever said we were the best or worst team?  never once, i have always defended the team and its players and coaches, but have never come out to say anything like that, i'm not "seeing the light" as you call it, i still have the same amount of respect for Mac, as i have all season, and i will never turn on the Coach after all he has been through.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

::) I was pretty sure we would win last night, you were not.  

you go by the point spread, i do not even look at that nor care about it, i go into every game hoping for a victory, and thinking we can win, no matter who we are playing.  my motto is "anything can happen".  

I am glad to also see that you are coming back to reality. We are one of the worst teams in the Big East. I have made that statement and you blasted me. Now you are making the same statement. Soon you will see the light and call for coaches head.

when have a ever said we were the best or worst team?  never once, i have always defended the team and its players and coaches, but have never come out to say anything like that, i'm not "seeing the light" as you call it, i still have the same amount of respect for Mac, as i have all season, and i will never turn on the Coach after all he has been through.

What has he been through..... I'll tell you 20 Big East losses in a year and a half....... He's the only coach in the Big East to have such a record.... I hope you follow his career. He will be at a school like SE Alaska State coaching soon. When we let him go and win some meaningful games maybe you will see that he wasn't the man for the job.

you go by the point spread, i do not even look at that nor care about it, i go into every game hoping for a victory, and thinking we can win, no matter who we are playing.  my motto is "anything can happen".  

sounds like something you would say, now I understand why you support a coach who has a 40-70 record. woooo  hoooo anything can happen.... Maybe he will win 30 in a row and we will be national champions. Anything can happen right.

USF 2007 Mens Basketball National Champions.

maybe if he didn't have all of these injuries and even a death on his team, he would have a better record, after all he did take us to the semis of the cusa tourny.  and we are not the first team to come into the big east and struggle for a few years.

maybe if he didn't have all of these injuries and even a death on his team, he would have a better record, after all he did take us to the semis of the cusa tourny.  and we are not the first team to come into the big east and struggle for a few years.

well we have the worst overall record by far of all the teams that joined at the same time.

Why hasn't Depaul, Cincy, Marquette, and Louisville been as bad? Granted Cincy is horrible this year but that may be due to coaching changes and the new coach trying to get his guys. That program is in shambles because they fired Huggins.  

"If Jesus can continue to play that way, it's going to be a big plus for us," McCullum said. "It's going to give us a chance to beat someone that we're not supposed to, and that's what we have to do - beat someone that, on paper, we're not supposed to beat."

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Wow, an Andy/Randy lovefest going on here.

I'll try to get this back on topic.  Rutgers sucks at shooting.  They had so many opportunities to sink the ball in and somehow it just didn't go in.  Pretty pathetic.