• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Progress?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

lol

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

100% better than last year!

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

It is progress, but it yet determined whether we are better because there are some REALLY bad teams (the only ones we beat) in the big east or we are just overall better.  

velcro you have to stop with the excuses man.  I mean we arent even close in those 4 games you talk about.  UCONN was wrongly ranked, you know that.  Why do we fold when we play competition?  Cincy beat WVU.  St Johns beats syracuse and Notre Dame.  Marquette beats PItt.  Everyone is beating everyone but we play someone besides a fellow doormate we lose by double digits.  

We are completely outclassed and coached vs teams with any type of winning percentage.  Not hard to tell.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

The team looks much better than last year and we still have a couple guys out with injuries.   It was real nice to see Richardson back out there getting some time on the court.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

It is progress, but it yet determined whether we are better because there are some REALLY bad teams (the only ones we beat) in the big east or we are just overall better.

I guarantee you that Rutgers and Cincy are better than BCC and FIU were last year.

We are winning the games this year so far we should win. Still have to see how the rest of the season plays out to see if that continues and if we can pull off an upset.

velcro you have to stop with the excuses man.  I mean we arent even close in those 4 games you talk about.  UCONN was wrongly ranked, you know that.  Why do we fold when we play competition?

And I'm sure last year you were one of the ones ******** about how we played the better teams tough but got blown by the weaker teams.  8-)

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Not excuses... just facts, facts that you ignore... Uconn on the road is a tough game period... even if they aren't the top 5 Uconn...they still are loaded top to bottom.

Our schedule is murder in the big east.   Half our games are against the top 25.  Let me know when we lose by 25 to a bad team... it hasn't happened.  We've won all the easy games, won a couple middle of the pack games, and lost the tough games.

Richmond is the only loss that would be considered bad... and that is a princeton offense, which is still tough.

All this shows us as a middle of the road team... last year we were a bottom of the pack team.  It isn't a huge step forward, but there is obviously progress... and if we play well, we can still come out with a decent record, even by big east standards.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

I am sorry, LakeBull...I saw your avatar and assumed that you were smazza...I was about to flame you.

::)

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

I am sorry, LakeBull...I saw your avatar and assumed that you were smazza...I was about to flame you.

::)

Ouch!  Never thought about being mistaken for smazza.       :o

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

I am sorry, LakeBull...I saw your avatar and assumed that you were smazza...

I've done that too but then saw the caps and punctuation and realized the error...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we are still one of worse team in conference

did usf improve or did other teams get worse

if there is improvement it is insignificant

usf basketball is unacceptible