• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig Dump on post

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

Schnitt Show

I love MJ in the morning, but he wouldn't know a football story if one knocked him upside the head!  ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

...Sileo means what he says...

You're delusional.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

You're delusional.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I do not have to agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who know me (and that is definitely not you) would differ with you.  

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Do you guys get Dan Silieo over there in the Tampa Bay area ?  He is an ex-Miami player and pretty full of himself but not bad listening too.  He doesn't cover the Bulls much but he thinks they are a pretty good team.

The only guy who's a bigger tool than Deumig in the tampa market is Sileo.  He's got two topics, 1. Canes 2. Transitioning all other topics into something somewhat relevant to the Canes.  He also doesnt' think the bulls are worth a ****, see numerous earlier strings re: his website polls, etc.

Unlistenable.  

Tampajo, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. He predicted that USF would be BE champs in 2007 just this very morning. I don't get you guys who listen to what you want to hear. I agree, Tampajo, that he is a MIAMI blowhard but he gives many other teams their due props in the state of florida. Listen to the whole show or at least more that one and you'll see what i'm talking about.

I appreciate the input, compadre, but you apparently were on spring break when he had his whole "usf is stuffing the ballot box" drama re: his "best team in florida" poll on his website, whining like al gore when someone finally told him he hadn't discovered the internet.   I stand firmly by my remarks that he's 1. a tool 2. only talks about canes and 3. only segues other topics to cane topics.  Frankly, I welcome the Mike Peppers of the world to give local talk it's due, because this POS wakes me up every morning, only because I fall asleep listening to WDAE programming at night....sorry, 4th topic for sileo, performing oral on Bruce Allen, his butt buddy from the Raiders. You are right, I don't know what I"m talking about.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

You're delusional.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I do not have to agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who know me (and that is definitely not you) would differ with you.  

I dont know how much you listen to him, but maybe you should listen a little closer. I'm not being mean here, i just think you're not paying attention.

When Sileo has nothing to talk about, he ALWAYS falls back on his crutches: Barry Bonds, race issues, UM football, Gruden vs Dungy, or Yankee baseball. That's it.

Also, he relies heavily on Simon to get him through those "tough spots" where he runs out of things to say.

His show is like a car wreck. So much so, that before the Pepper and Kraz show, my friends and I would exchange "Today's episode of Dan Sileo is a moron" text messages pretty much everyday.

BUT, with all that said, I have to practice what I preach and say "to each his own." I dont like him, so I change the channel. You seem to like him, so have fun losing brain cells as you continue to listen.  ;)

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

Do you guys get Dan Silieo over there in the Tampa Bay area ?  He is an ex-Miami player and pretty full of himself but not bad listening too.  He doesn't cover the Bulls much but he thinks they are a pretty good team.

The only guy who's a bigger tool than Deumig in the tampa market is Sileo.  He's got two topics, 1. Canes 2. Transitioning all other topics into something somewhat relevant to the Canes.  He also doesnt' think the bulls are worth a ****, see numerous earlier strings re: his website polls, etc.

Unlistenable.  

Tampajo, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. He predicted that USF would be BE champs in 2007 just this very morning. I don't get you guys who listen to what you want to hear. I agree, Tampajo, that he is a MIAMI blowhard but he gives many other teams their due props in the state of florida. Listen to the whole show or at least more that one and you'll see what i'm talking about.

I appreciate the input, compadre, but you apparently were on spring break when he had his whole "usf is stuffing the ballot box" drama re: his "best team in florida" poll on his website, [highlight]whining like al gore when someone finally told him he hadn't discovered the internet.[/highlight]   I stand firmly by my remarks that he's 1. a tool 2. only talks about canes and 3. only segues other topics to cane topics.  Frankly, I welcome the Mike Peppers of the world to give local talk it's due, because this POS wakes me up every morning, only because I fall asleep listening to WDAE programming at night....sorry, 4th topic for sileo, performing oral on Bruce Allen, his butt buddy from the Raiders. You are right, I don't know what I"m talking about.

Okay now I understand YOU...

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

You're delusional.

You are taking my statement out of context.  I said he meant what he says when he refers to USF, without adding snide remarks or inuendo.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64

When Sileo has nothing to talk about, he ALWAYS falls back on his crutches: Barry Bonds, race issues, UM football, Gruden vs Dungy, or Yankee baseball. That's it.

Add the "The NCAA is evil/College football players should be paid" crutch.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Unlistenable.  

I appreciate the input, compadre, but you apparently were on spring break when he had his whole "usf is stuffing the ballot box" drama re: his "best team in florida" poll on his website, [highlight]whining like al gore when someone finally told him he hadn't discovered the internet.[/highlight]   I stand firmly by my remarks that he's 1. a tool 2. only talks about canes and 3. only segues other topics to cane topics.  Frankly, I welcome the Mike Peppers of the world to give local talk it's due, because this POS wakes me up every morning, only because I fall asleep listening to WDAE programming at night....sorry, 4th topic for sileo, performing oral on Bruce Allen, his butt buddy from the Raiders. You are right, I don't know what I"m talking about.

Hit a nerve, Mrs. Clinton?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

Unlistenable.  

[highlight]Hit a nerve, Mrs. Clinton[/highlight]?

I'm sorry... but that is MR. OBAMA to you! ;)