• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig Dump on post

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

Do you guys get Dan Silieo over there in the Tampa Bay area ?  He is an ex-Miami player and pretty full of himself but not bad listening too.  He doesn't cover the Bulls much but he thinks they are a pretty good team.

The only guy who's a bigger tool than Deumig in the tampa market is Sileo.  He's got two topics, 1. Canes 2. Transitioning all other topics into something somewhat relevant to the Canes.  He also doesnt' think the bulls are worth a ****, see numerous earlier strings re: his website polls, etc.

Unlistenable.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

If I have stirred up a controversy, so be it. After Jose's diatribe against USF marketing, it hit a nerve that is so prevelant in the Tampa Bay area. We have one of the largest university's in this state. USF DOES NOT get the attention and recognition it deserves in the media, nor in the public eye. It seems that they are always ready and willing to point the finger of accusation and demise, rather that support and accolades. Mr Duemig always finds a sarcastic way to needle and jab at the negatives of USF and give a nonchelant view at their accomplishments. Albeit he is not alone in this venture as the Tampa Trib and their sports editorial staff have repeatedly shown time after time. My gripe is that in order for USF to be known and supported by it's OWN community, the local media has to support USF. This is Tampa, not Gainesville, not Tallahassee, not even Miami. If their fan bases want info on these schools, subscribe to their papers, or let the media put them second. The media controls this town with fan base. If the media promotes, the fans show up. If they don't, you can better bet the others will get the top billing. It's time for a change, it's time for a revolt. New slogan for the Tampa media... "USF or Nothing Else."    Reaper

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

If I have stirred up a controversy, so be it. After Jose's diatribe against USF marketing, it hit a nerve that is so prevelant in the Tampa Bay area. We have one of the largest university's in this state. USF DOES NOT get the attention and recognition it deserves in the media, nor in the public eye. It seems that they are always ready and willing to point the finger of accusation and demise, rather that support and accolades. Mr Duemig always finds a sarcastic way to needle and jab at the negatives of USF and give a nonchelant view at their accomplishments. Albeit he is not alone in this venture as the Tampa Trib and their sports editorial staff have repeatedly shown time after time. My gripe is that in order for USF to be known and supported by it's OWN community, the local media has to support USF. This is Tampa, not Gainesville, not Tallahassee, not even Miami. If their fan bases want info on these schools, subscribe to their papers, or let the media put them second. The media controls this town with fan base. If the media promotes, the fans show up. If they don't, you can better bet the others will get the top billing. It's time for a change, it's time for a revolt. New slogan for the Tampa media... "USF or Nothing Else."    Reaper

Rock on, Reaper. Bartender, give me a double of what my man here is drinking, to start my week right........

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Lee Corso doesn't like us either.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

Lee Corso doesn't like us either.

until we win consistantly

he is a classic bandwagoneer

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

Doomig is an ass. I dont listen to his show at all anymore. He makes ridiculous conclusions based on minimal knowledge, and gets defensive like a spoiled child when challenged. the sound of his voice drives me up the wall. He is a whining know it all. He is not entertaining. listening to him never brightened my day. Now that i dont listen to him, he never ruins my day. I wish TJ Rives (hope i spelled that correctly) had an afternoon show. ATTN 620: FIRE DOOMIG!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

should also say, i love the sportchix. they are often more informative than doomig for this simple reason: people like them, and want to give them good information.

nobody really likes doomig, although some people echo the 620 party line on him.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  403

Every day around 4:50, Whitney Johnson has a USF Bulls update called "shootin' the bull".  So, for all of you who don't listen or haven't listened in years, 620 has dedicated some time to USF.  Whitney is a huge supporter of USF sports.

If you are going to get onto Duemig for not talking about the Bulls very much, then you have to say that about all of the Tampa Bay media.  For years during football season, the sports on the local news has been about highlights of FSU, UF, Miami, and then they may say a little something about USF.

When USF beat WV this year, they finally talked USF football before the others.