• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig Dump on post

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If you dont like it dont listen.  

END OF STORY SON!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Al Keck doesnt go head to head against Duemig (unless its changed recently. They do USF stuff on there occassionly but very little). The Chix are extremely annoying and other times I cant even pick up 1010. But one of them actually watched the womens game vs. UL (b/c they had Jose's radio show the next day).

J.P. Petersen has a show at noon on 1470, but its hard to pick that station up to(and when I do, I've only heard him mention USF).

JP has Brett on on a regular basis but don't know when exactly it is. Both he and Keck do have USF coaches on occasionally and both are 10 times more knowledgable than Duemig when it comes to USF ...which is basically because most USF fans are discriminating enough not to listen to Dueming on a regular basis so there's no real need for him to know anything about the Bulls other than the bare necessities.

I did happen to catch part of his show following Jose's letting off steam and was greeted with a perfect example his and his loyal listeners cluelessness. He's ranting about how Jose should basically just shut up about the admin because women's hoops should just be happy that they don't have to be self-sufficient because there wouldn't be a women's hoops program if they were. His knuckle dragging fans joined right in on the Title IX bashing. The Big Dumbass must be too stupid to realize that no MEN's sports program outside of football and possibly hoops, in some cases, could be self sufficient either.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

I stopped listening to him about a year ago. He pretty much sucks a$$. You can listen to Scott Brantly or he Chix.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

I stopped listening to him about a year ago. He pretty much sucks a$$. You can listen to Scott Brantly or he Chix.

hang on hang on hang on....

if you dont like him, thats fine. but dont tell me that brantley or the chix are more knowledgable.

it all depends on what kind of show you like. personal preference.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

Just out of curiosity...do y'all ever call up and 'set him straight'? I'm sure, to generate interest, that if the subject has a measure of confrontation or could be considered 'up for debate', you'd stand some sort of chance of being heard. It could be that he, not unlike some individuals on here, enjoy a bit of 'trolling' to see if anyone will take the bait.

I called him once. A while back he kept saying the Glazers would sell the team to Debartolo and he had inside info on the deal and that when it was said and done he would let out his huge secret on his inside source and "you people will See what I am talking about" I knew how he got his info. He was at Malios drinking one night and Debartolo and some other people were there and decided to play a joke on Big Dork and started talking loudly about buying the Bucs. I called his show and started to say something about it and he called me every name in the book and hung up on me. I got some grief from the source for letting the cat out of the bag.

I do not or have not listened to him since then.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

if you dont like him, thats fine. [highlight]but dont tell me that brantley or the chix are more knowledgable. [/highlight]

We're definitely in agreement there but the bottom line is you don't listen to any of those three shows to be educated. You listen to be entertained ...

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Just out of curiosity...do y'all ever call up and 'set him straight'? I'm sure, to generate interest, that if the subject has a measure of confrontation or could be considered 'up for debate', you'd stand some sort of chance of being heard. It could be that he, not unlike some individuals on here, enjoy a bit of 'trolling' to see if anyone will take the bait.

I called him once. A while back he kept saying the Glazers would sell the team to Debartolo and he had inside info on the deal and that when it was said and done he would let out his huge secret on his inside source and "you people will See what I am talking about" I knew how he got his info. He was at Malios drinking one night and Debartolo and some other people were there and decided to play a joke on Big Dork and started talking loudly about buying the Bucs. I called his show and started to say something about it and he called me every name in the book and hung up on me. I got some grief from the source for letting the cat out of the bag.

I do not or have not listened to him since then.

Thats pretty **** funny.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

if you dont like him, thats fine. but dont tell me that brantley or the chix are more knowledgable.

Yeah i was at the bull ring last week when the sports chix were there and they were so bad it almost made me throw up the nachos i was eating.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

He's nothing but a BLOWHARD

Couldn't make it as a golfer

Supports drinking and driving

Talks almost 50% of time about gambling and lines/point spreads.

Always acts like he has an inside story, yet never follows up.

We need someone in this area that brings all sports news not only what they like.  Need a BULLS supporter.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Do you guys get Dan Silieo over there in the Tampa Bay area ?  He is an ex-Miami player and pretty full of himself but not bad listening too.  He doesn't cover the Bulls much but he thinks they are a pretty good team.