• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another Big East loss for Mac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

LOL That was a good one

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

Nothing is quite as lame as saying "we played well for 30 minutes", after a loss. I hear the G&G Glasses crowd say this all the time. It is freakin pathetic. You' re pissing down your own leg; it only feels warm to you.

USF is in the BE, those in charge need to deal with it.

Don't make excuses. Don't blame the marketing dept or injuries or lack of conditioning or booster support. This isn't an outlier year.

The first thing you do in any situation like this is fire the leader. Every single time. If he was a capable leader, we wouldn't be in this situation. Have some balls.

Trust me fellas; if you think you enjoy USF BB now, just wait until we have a winning record in the BE.

Rueb ~ Fighting the good fight for USF BB and the fans.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Trust me fellas; if you think you enjoy USF BB now, just wait until we have a winning record in the BE.

The voice of reality. Who can argue with that?  Winning in the big east!  Playing UCONN on Big Monday at 7pm on espn in front of a packed house.  

Taking a trip to new york city and watching the big east tournament.  there are like 8 straight hours of basketball 3 days in a row in the most electrifying arena in the world.  Everyone in the northeast is watching. Lots of folks live up thur.    Maybe we can get some recruits to come here.  Oh what it is like o win in the big east THE BASKETBALL conference.  Only if you guys knew.  

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Nothing is quite as lame as saying "we played well for 30 minutes", after a loss. I hear the G&G Glasses crowd say this all the time. It is freakin pathetic. You' re pissing down your own leg; it only feels warm to you.

USF is in the BE, those in charge need to deal with it.

Don't make excuses. Don't blame the marketing dept or injuries or lack of conditioning or booster support. This isn't an outlier year.

The first thing you do in any situation like this is fire the leader. Every single time. If he was a capable leader, we wouldn't be in this situation. Have some balls.

I don't find many people claiming moral victories however I do think it's absolutely silly when some of you decide to rail on the team because they got beat by a top 25 Big East team.   Change might be in order, but we've lost to a few really good teams on the road thus far, teams that it probably wouldn't have mattered who was the coach at USF at this juncture because we still would have lost.  So using your profound thinking the best thing is "DEAL WITH IT."  There is plenty of reasons to call for CRM's firing, and certainly his issues with recruiting and player retention has only worsened some of those results, however don't go acting like this team, or any USF team for that matter is expected to hit the court and win everytime.  That's also silly, and not sensible thinking.  

We played well last night, shorthanded, and on the road against a top 25 team.  Definitely wasn't enough to win, and I continue to get frustrated why every season we're at this point with only 6-8 healthy scholarship players but that doesn't remove the fact this was going to be a tough game anyway you cut it.  I guess the simple request is chew on the team when it's warranted like losing by 25 at home to only a pretty good UL team.  Not losing by 11, and nearly coming back, while only playing 6 scholarship players to a top 25 team.  Ask why CRM has a depleted bench but don't say the team is awful, or played bad when that's not even close to the truth.  It was more than an uphill battle and we lost, case closed.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

I can agree with that post S-Bien.

They played tough..... but not good though

Good enough, start a thread about CRM and ask why we played last night with only 6 healthy scholarship players- probably already did that.  But as for the play of the 6 healthy, it was pretty good given the massive adversity they were faced with.  You have to feel for those guys, and at least tip your hat to them for not getting the floor mopped with their arses by a good WVU team, despite the fact they were dog tired, and lacked any formidable inside presence for nearly the final five mins.  For that you can say a change is necessary or warranted, but not by virtue of the play.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Do you, flsportsfan, and Herman high-five each other after you leave posts like this? It's disgusting watching you morons celebrate every loss and come on here screaming about it literally ten minutes after the game ends. I feel really sorry for you if all you have going for you is cheering for this team to fail.

yeah, everyone is a moron that trys to convince people that change is necessary when clearly those people are content with how things are.  i have to agree.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Do you, flsportsfan, and Herman high-five each other after you leave posts like this? It's disgusting watching you morons celebrate every loss and come on here screaming about it literally ten minutes after the game ends. I feel really sorry for you if all you have going for you is cheering for this team to fail.

yeah, everyone is a moron that trys to convince people that change is necessary when clearly those people are content with how things are.  i have to agree.

Reading comprehension is important...

It is one thing to discuss shortcomings... but there is a trend with these folk.  It is quite obvious they want this coach to fail.  Others on here do engage in discussion in a more civil manner and are against our coach.  It is the method that is the problem, not the message.