Another Big East loss for Mac

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Days Won:  22

No one here is CONTENT with whats happenning to USF basketball, BUT coming to this board after every loss and railing to fire the coach. SOLVES NOTHING.

It is specially pointless to come to this board and crap on the coach and team after getting beat on the road by a top 25 team by 11 when same people were predicting 20+ point loss.

You want change? I can understand that and agree with it but running to this board after every loss and posting same coach sucks and needs to be fired is as i said before POINTLESS.

Send emails to DW.

Send extra donations to USF basketball.

Show up at the games and support the team.

Get others to do the above.

These are just some CONSTRUCTIVE ways to help the situation BUT i guess it is easier and cheaper to just run to this boards and spill same crap after every loss. Now that I think of it the consistent losses of our team matches the consistent postings by some here, What would they do without each other?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cubanbull

• Velcro

• flsportsfan83

• Bullpride08

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Do you, flsportsfan, and Herman high-five each other after you leave posts like this? It's disgusting watching you morons celebrate every loss and come on here screaming about it literally ten minutes after the game ends. I feel really sorry for you if all you have going for you is cheering for this team to fail.

yeah, everyone is a moron that trys to convince people that change is necessary when clearly those people are content with how things are.  i have to agree.

Reading comprehension is important...

It is one thing to discuss shortcomings... but there is a trend with these folk.  It is quite obvious they want this coach to fail.  Others on here do engage in discussion in a more civil manner and are against our coach.  It is the method that is the problem, not the message.

ok.  we're all "celebrating" how bad the team is.  you are absolutely right.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

No one here is CONTENT with whats happenning to USF basketball, BUT coming to this board after every loss

excuse me, but many people complained just the same after certain wins, such as the cincy and wake games when people got more excited about wins than they should have.

and railing to fire the coach. SOLVES NOTHING.

no, but neither does the constant complaining about legitimate complaints with the team.

It is specially pointless to come to this board and crap on the coach and team after getting beat on the road by a top 25 team by 11 when same people were predicting 20+ point loss.

except you can still point out bad aspects of the play, just like during BLOWOUTS people are apologizing for the play and creating moral victories where there are none and just generally being complacent about the team's lack of success.

You want change? I can understand that and agree with it but running to this board after every loss and posting same coach sucks and needs to be fired is as i said before POINTLESS.

again, so is this complaining.  and not all the talk is about coach mac, it's about why and how our team is not performing well.

Send emails to DW.

good idea, and I believe most darksiders go to the games.

These are just some CONSTRUCTIVE ways to help the situation BUT i guess it is easier and cheaper to just run to this boards and spill same crap after every loss. Now that I think of it the consistent losses of our team matches the consistent postings by some here, What would they do without each other?

I hope you do all those things.  I also hope you don't continue to miss the point of a message board.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

No one here is CONTENT with whats happenning to USF basketball, BUT coming to this board after every loss

excuse me, but many people complained just the same after certain wins, such as the cincy and wake games when people got more excited about wins than they should have.

and railing to fire the coach. SOLVES NOTHING.

no, but neither does the constant complaining about legitimate complaints with the team.

except you can still point out bad aspects of the play, just like during BLOWOUTS people are apologizing for the play and creating moral victories where there are none and just generally being complacent about the team's lack of success.

again, so is this complaining.  and not all the talk is about coach mac, it's about why and how our team is not performing well.

Send emails to DW.

good idea, and I believe most darksiders go to the games.

I hope you do all those things.  I also hope you don't continue to miss the point of a message board.

message boards aren't for people looking for a license to be 'as*holes'.  I would hope, and Brad's proven that in the past, that he will police such actions.  Hey, the very people some are complaining about on this thread were suspended for their actions.

Cuban is right, you aren't even an intelligent fan if you come on here and complain specifically about the WVU game.  In fact, a fan that complains or rails on the team actually loses the right to be considered an intelligible and astute basketball fan.   There are other reasons and points to rip on the coach, smart people find those points and use constructive means, and intelligent posts to get their point across.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

No one here is CONTENT with whats happenning to USF basketball, BUT coming to this board after every loss and railing to fire the coach. SOLVES NOTHING.

Send emails to DW.

I think there were some people that were predicting a USF win

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

if you are judging by the prediction contest... that is pretty lame.  You know people will predict USF to win on that just for karma reasons.

I'd never predict USF to lose on that, even if it was USF vs the Chicago Bulls during the Jordan Era.

What was the vegas line?  That'll give you more realistic view of what the outcome should have been and then go back and analyze the game and and the situation.  Use some of those good old analytical skills you are supposed to be learning, instead of just bashing wildly.  If you could harness your energy and hatred of mac for something productive that would actually help... it could actually be a pretty good outcome.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Do you, flsportsfan, and Herman high-five each other after you leave posts like this? It's disgusting watching you morons celebrate every loss and come on here screaming about it literally ten minutes after the game ends. I feel really sorry for you if all you have going for you is cheering for this team to fail.

yeah, everyone is a moron that trys to convince people that change is necessary when clearly those people are content with how things are.  i have to agree.

Reading comprehension is important...

It is one thing to discuss shortcomings... but there is a trend with these folk.  It is quite obvious they want this coach to fail.  Others on here do engage in discussion in a more civil manner and are against our coach.  It is the method that is the problem, not the message.

ok.  we're all "celebrating" how bad the team is.  you are absolutely right.

Again, reading comprehension... when did I put YOU in with THEM?  

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Send emails to DW.

I think there were some people that were predicting a USF win

Well then that was equally silly from the opposite side....there you have it both sides can be silly.

I just think if people want to be constructive in their criticism and look as if they have a lick of knowledge and understanding about the situation then they'd pick their time to rip and criticize wisely.  Doing it everyday will jade everyone reading, trust me the tally on CRM is long.  I have since decided a change would probably be good, although it wouldn't kill me if CRM was around another year, but I don't need to sound like a redundant idiot to get that point across, and continually playing games with only 6 scholarship players available is a pretty clear point without having to rip on the team, or play- which was actually quite good against WVU ESPECIALLY given the extreme adversity those 6 players were faced with.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,946
  • Days Won:  436

You gotta lot of time on your hands trip...

To find and link a pic takes about a minute for those with at least average intelligence .... I can see where this would be a major task for "you".

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

Bien - The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The other one falls off in traffic and causes a huge gory mess. Which one do we have with USF bb? Which one is more beneficial? And Brad should ban everyone that doesn't think being down by 13 points for 30 minutes is 'great play' by our team? Again, this isn't an isolated incident. We get our a**'s kicked all the time. Doesn't matter if it's 26 points or 11; moral victories are for 7th grade girls basketball teams.

Cuban - What does your 'I love USF BB simply b/c it exists' attitude do to improve things? Send an email to Woolard?? I hope you're joking. Get a grip man.

Velcro - Now you're justifying losses with Vegas odds? PATHETIC. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Rueb ~ Helping transform March Sadness into March Madness for "We".