• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BULLS WIN!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

If he wins 3-4 more games the rest of the year and slips into the BE tourney do you actually think he deserves to have his job back?

If the team wins 5 games and we compete in the 1st rd game of the Big East Tourney. We don't have to win just compete. Them I think he deserves his job.

you give RMC chris howard instead of palko or whatever his name was....

classy. Capko is his name but a real fan would know that.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

well then you should hold judgment.....who are you to throw stones???

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

If he wins 3-4 more games the rest of the year and slips into the BE tourney do you actually think he deserves to have his job back?

If the team wins 5 games and we compete in the 1st rd game of the Big East Tourney. We don't have to win just compete. Them I think he deserves his job.

I've seen you spell Mac's name wrong at the same time you are berating him.  What does that say about you?

Guest r_to_the_izzo

How many more games do you think we'll be favored in this year? If it's those 3 or 4 you're talking about, then I don't see a case for buying out his contract if he wins those, especially if he goes to MSG ..... but I have faith that Woolard will make the best move for USF no matter what.

As of right now, I can see us being favored in 1 game for the rest of the season. At home vs Rutgers. I cant see us being favored against anyone else. However, I can see a few games were we will only be 2-4 point dawgs.

I hope he can get this team on track. I hope he can succeed and get a shot at next year. But if we go 14-16, 13-16, 12-18 with the majority of those wins over weak mid majors he doesnt deserve to have his job back.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Yeah Rezz, everybody was always taking my parking space. That's why I was always late to work!!!  ::)  I do want my space back at the library cause I am coming back to work the summer shift!  ;) Seriously, I did not see Verdejo's hand and that IS probably the reason. But as you DO know, I do know my way around a B ball court. And in order for one to hone his skill, you must play through it along with practice. I remember T was all offense but short on D. He worked through it, practiced hard and became a good D player along with his O skills. With Verdejo's talent, Mac needs to work on this kid. With the right direction, he could shine. My prob is, is that the staff doesn't seem to want to instruct, but just move on. This is what disturbs me. And NO, I for one DO NOT want to see Mac gone mid season. Unprofessional move at best. But if attitudes don't change, the direction of the team will be going into the backwards spelling of my affectionate new name...Idiot!  [smiley=toilet_claw.gif];D   Reaper

I've seen you spell Mac's name wrong at the same time you are berating him.  What does that say about you?

um i may have spelled CRM's name wrong but I knew his name.

Do you get my point, or is it lost on you?

I do get your point, I was mearly pointing out that the two cases are different.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

Some people here are quite short sighted. Complaining about how this staff develops talent? If they can do anything, they can make who we have better. Just ask Brian Swift, Terrance Leather, James Holmes or Solomon Jones.

Some people here are quite short sighted.

Understatement of the year.