• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is the BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP!!! >:(

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

hightechbull, the bookstore is owned and operated by Barnes and Noble, we do pay money to rent the space out from USF, and they asked us for $25,000 to help with a celebration for the 50th anniversary, and we gave it to them, plus part of every sale that is done at the bookstore goes to usf, so we do pay them a lot of money.  just to clarify.

Maybe so, but that's a lucrative captive audience.  They also have to follow USF rules for operating the store.  Nothing like having a store on Florida Ave.  

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I've never been to Bucs and Bulls Heaven

I pretty much go where I can find th best merchandise and deals. If they happen to sell other items that I have no interest in, I don't really notice that--- kind of like I couldn'[t begin to tell you how much a package of diapers cost.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I've never been to Bucs and Bulls Heaven

I pretty much go where I can find th best merchandise and deals. If they happen to sell other items that I have no interest in, I don't really notice that--- kind of like I couldn'[t begin to tell you how much a package of diapers cost.

Diapers run $15 to $20 for the big boxes.  I've had to study baby economics recently... ;)

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

But, I'm not sure it's relavent to compare the Coke and Pepsi corporations to a guy running a local merchandise store.

That's the same kind of comparison that I made earlier in response to comparing this to Taco Bell or Chick-Fil-A selling other products.  The market sizes don't match, and therefore they operate under vastly different sales expectations.  This is a little operator that supports USF and is trying to stay in business by selling similar products.  No big deal.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Dont know what im really getting at? Maybe a divergence of mentalities...two general camps of USF fans,

Now that was an interesting take. And I'd be willing to bet that there's probably a divergence based on age (with E.T. being an outlier in his sample) and how distant (graduation wise) you are from USF as well.

Here's the next question: at what point does your purchase of Bulls merchandise plateau?

My inventory is about 11 caps, 3 hats, 8 polo shirts, 1 pair of shorts, 5 jerseys, 3 jackets,

10 t-shirts, and about four sweatshirts...that's not including house/car flags and whatever

the wife has. Pending a logo change, I'm sort of pegging the purchase meter.  

How [highlight]often[/highlight] do you buy merchandise?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

This is hillarious to me. I remember the day when you would walk into every store in town and they didn't even carry our MERCH! You newbies need to get real. The only concern at this point should be if a place DIDN'T carry BULLS merch at all! Be grateful you became a BULL in an era where you can walk into just about any store and pick up some merch. I used to walk into WAL-MART on fletcher, publix on fowler & Sports Fanatic @ UMALL and  SEE NOTHING RELATED TO MY TEAM >:(nothing but gayterd, homocane & nole( can't think of anything) CRAP!

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241

what bothers me is the people walking around wearing gator crap

actually what got me the most mad was tuesday, i was in the marine science building on the st pete campus going to one of my classes, and i see a "Go Gators" sign hanging on a teachers office door, how often do you think you see "Go Bulls" signs hanging in UF buildings...  >:(

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21

Look I know the guys at Bulls Heaven. I buy my stuff there. It dissapoints me that they sell gator stuff, they have had some stuff there before actually.

But these guys have to support a business. I own a business, and would never tell someone how to run their business. Because if things go bad, I'm not the one who needs to tell the wife its time to sell the house.

These guys give a lot of money to USF. They are Diehard USF no question. They have been supporting USF since you were in diapers. Show some respect. If you had half a clue about what these guys have done for USF, everyone would shop there.

The fact that you started this thread and work for a competing business is laughable. That's not good business, and you'll learn that eventually. There store is 10x better than yours anyways. These guys would never stoop to your level. Tons of people do and will continue to shop at Bulls Heaven because it has the best stuff, price, and service.

They are the best Bulls Store in town which is why they don't need to come on here and bash you. Instead, their customers and others do it for them. Thats called customer loyalty. Meanwhile, you're just giving them free advertising.

Remember, Pepsi is always comparing themselves to Coca-Cola. But Coca-Cola never talks about Pepsi.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

why should she not be allowed to start the thread..sure she works for another business...but thats not what she argue..GurlyBull didnt mention her store..she simply was stating that a "diehard" fan and "bulls" store shouldn't be selling gator gear when we already have a large problem with loyalty on our campus...I like GurlyBull get pissed when I walk around campus seeing people in gators gear you dont go to that school get that off of you..they didnt want you or love you enough to accept you get over it..and now to see that someone right down the street is helping them make a stand in our BULLS COUNTRY is upsetting..yes you say its a business decision and yes they will get it elsewhere if they want it and bucs fans may be gator fans..but let them drive out of their way to get that merchandise dont put it in the middle of our turf..its ridiculous..and like FazaBull said they wouldnt do that to the bucs so dont do it to us....

GO BULLS!!!!!!!! :D