• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

They're both competing at 1:30. In seperate buildings.

i was told by a cheerleader they are competing in finals at 12:30 on saturday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

The sundolls are the only reason that I keep renewing my season tickets.  Sorry AD, it's not the hoops.

How bout a round of applause for the hot blond from last years squad who made an appearance at last nights game!!!  Welcome back!

While we're discussing the "entertainment", what ever happened to the "halftime show?" [highlight] What happened to the circus freaks???[/highlight]

I was busy.  ;D

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Good luck to both cheerleading squads and the sun dolls!  Hope the small coed team tears it up since its been a little bit since coed got to compete.  Im sure all girl will be a top finisher as always.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

SunDolls will be performing around 6pm ish in the same building (wide world of sports) as the cheerleaders on Sat..  That will be our jazz routine.  Our Hip Hop routine is the one going on at 1:30pm at MGM.

Thank you to the few of you that endlessly support us.  And Eric and some others your are absolutely 100% correct.  We had to get in a dress rehersal and the SCHOOL asked us to perform our piece prior to heading to Orlando [friday 1-12].  We wore the costumes we intend on wearing this weekend at the actual event...it was a TOTAL mishap that they were Louisville colors...Honestly...get over it!

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

SunDolls will be performing around 6pm ish in the same building (wide world of sports) as the cheerleaders on Sat..  That will be our jazz routine.  Our Hip Hop routine is the one going on at 1:30pm at MGM.

Thank you to the few of you that endlessly support us.  And Eric and some others your are absolutely 100% correct.  We had to get in a dress rehersal and the SCHOOL asked us to perform our piece prior to heading to Orlando [friday 1-12].  We wore the costumes we intend on wearing this weekend at the actual event...it was a TOTAL mishap that they were Louisville colors...Honestly...get over it!

We all love the sundolls... I'm sure the people that were upset (without knowing the WHY) now know why you girls were wearing UL colors.

Good luck this weekend.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

Thank you!

We should do well...despite the fact of not having "fans" there to support us.  But its all good....we dont NEED that, we can succeed with out it.  However, it is always nice to see/know that you school and its students back you totally and completely! [wouldnt that be nice]  :-[

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

hey usfdanzer, i'll be over at the competition this weekend, and i'll do my best to make it out for both of the performances.  where in mgm is it?

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

marry me plz!

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Danzer beat me to it.  I saw the schedule last night and saw the time difference so those going over can very easily support both groups.  Again best of luck to them all.

Eric

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Still don't think they shoulda wore red uni's with the 'Ville in the house. But good luck to them in Mouse Town.