• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

At Least ESPN Professionals Understand

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

YOU HATE USF ::)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Stop trying to confuse everyone with your logic and reason ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I think we've killed the issue completely.  

The most intelligent comment on this thread.

Guest wildrover
Why bother, MikeB? If I had the chance I would take a bat to a lot of our so-called fans. No chit, I'd do it!  >:(

It sounds to me like your are physically threatening members of this board?  Surely you are not insinuating that you have what it takes to actually take a bat to people whom you've never met or even seen (name the time and place zeek, I guarantee you won't be so brave).

Personally, I think Mr. Cylon should be banned for make such threatening statements.  I believe threatening physical harm to another human being is against the law and carries with it some penalities.  

I hope Bullevier is big enough of a man (like I believe he is) to see through his distain for those who do not like mac and at the very least put Cyber into the penalty box for making such an inflammatory (and potentially illegal statement)

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

::)

Guest wildrover

Very well put Mike, see I can do it too  ::) how bout this one,  :'(  that one is for the quality of our bball team.  then there is this one  :-[ how most usf fans feel about our bball team and the most appropriate one  :-? what most people feel after reading one of your retarded post.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Enough guys....can we wait until the season plays?  All I ever ask.  As far as CylonBull...if he threatens anyone specifically (which I know he did not, and his comments were in jest), I will review it.  You guys need to have a little more sense around here.  Now we have Bull on Bull challenges, attacks, etc., all because a certain group can't let a game pass without the same old same old.   Well if that gets you all frothy then you're on your own.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Our BBall fans are pretty fickle...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Sound like a bunch of monkeys throwing crap at each other on this thread

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

According to PROFESSIONALS, your analysis is lacking.  I'll listen to the PROFESSIONALS instead of some online bozo that feels the need to post under an array of different names because he can't deal with being recognized as one person. ::)

Funny how when they defend McCullum (by, basically, saying how bad the team is), the people in ESPN are professionals, but when they misprounounce a football player's name or don't have the proper helmet for Gameday they obviously don't know a **** thing about anything.

Sooner or later, McCullum has to be responsible for a depleted roster. He's been here for four ******* years now. Good coaches don't collapse on acocunt of injuries or whatever, they just shut the **** up and win. Funny how year after year he gets the same excuses made on his behalf.

If wanting a bad coach gone means I'm a bad fan, then **** it, this team doesn't deserve good fans. I support the team by wanting a real coach on the sidelines. Thats not the same as wanting to lose. In fact, it's pretty much the exact opposite.