• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am sick and tired of the disrespect

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Jihad against the Pizza Box!

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I guarantee you their team doesn't feel the same way, not after their '05 trip down here.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

It is just disrespect now.  Wait until we start winning consistently, then the "they recruit thugs", "the new Miami", "out of control", "renegade" stuff will become commonplace.  I know Bianchi said that stuff, but our "conference brethren" will hit those topics hard if we ever win the conference.

Not a chance.  Louisville's had to hear that garbage for decades, so you won't be hearing it from them.  It mostly came from the bluebloods at UK, but once the fball team got big we heard it from everybody else.  I think it's a city school thing.

Honestly, every Cardfan I know has bigtime respect for the Bulls.  And I know USF has the team's full attention every year from now on.  I think of it as a very civil rivalry.  But a rivalry nonetheless.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Dude, I think it is safe to say they are becoming a rival for us.

i've been saying all along through all this rivalry talk with ucf that ul is really our rival.  just goes to show you that they can't accept us as a decent team in such a short time of existence when it took them tons of time to get to where they and we are now.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Fans from another team talking smack? NO! NEVER!!!!

I dont let what fans of other teams say bother me, the only things that can irk me at time is the media and players and coaches from other teams.  If you let other fans talking smack or disrepecting the team get to you youll be complaining more than the so called "Dark Siders"

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

from our own conference teammates.  i post on a message board called www.thesportssummit.com and the UL fans over there are always putting down our program, they have now a thread over there, where two UL fans think our game will be a cake walk for them, that in order for them to get to the national championship and a bcs bowl game, all they have to worry about is getting through Morgantown with a victory.  when i mention our record vs them, they just brush it off, it makes me mad.

Just win, Jim.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

does anybody know our record at home for our first two seasons in Ray Jay, the 99 and 98 seasons?  i can't find them anywhere on the web

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

from our own conference teammates.  i post on a message board called www.thesportssummit.com and the UL fans over there are always putting down our program, they have now a thread over there, where two UL fans think our game will be a cake walk for them, that in order for them to get to the national championship and a bcs bowl game, all they have to worry about is getting through Morgantown with a victory.  when i mention our record vs them, they just brush it off, it makes me mad.

Just win, Jim.

I agree with DataBull!!!  Just win, play it on the field all "talk and no action"!