• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking ahead to Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

wv was overated last year as they are every year

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. They were overrated when they beat Georgia in the Sugar Bowl that was in Atlanta, didnt everyone expect them to win that game?  ::)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Why can the man have that as a sig. But I cant have a quote from bullzfan for life?

Andy saiud USF students are to dumb to get into UF or FSU and that quote was deleted from my profile.

there is nothing wrong with theman's sig., it is a picture of stephen nicholas, not a quote from somebody on the board put there in spite, like you did.  plus that was taken out of comtext and i did not mean it like it came out, hence i went back and fixed the wording on that post.  also please learn how to spell my name right, it is bullzfan4life, not bullzfan for life.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  477

I think we are going to really get roughed up by Auburn.

This game worries me.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think we are going to really get roughed up by Auburn.

This game worries me.

If we bring anything less than our A game this very well could be the case.

Auburn will be the best defense we have seen in quite awhile and have way more team speed on D than anyone we saw this year.  Their house will be one of the most hostile environments we have played at in quite a while so if they get up early it will really test our character.  We didnt get off to a good start at all this year in our first 2 games and this is the kind of game where we must play a complete game from start to finish.  Also other than the WVU game this year we really arent the greatest road team in recent history.   This is the kind of game where i wouldnt be surprised if we won and dominated play (due to match ups) but at the same time i wouldnt be surprised if they won by 2 scores either.  Hopefully we bring our A game and make this a statement game for our program.  

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

We'll be pressuring Cox all day !

^^^^^^^ That's just not right E.T.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Auburn will be the best defense we have seen in quite awhile and have way more team speed on D than anyone we saw this year.  Their house will be one of the most hostile environments we have played at in quite a while so if they get up early it will really test our character.  [highlight]We didnt get off to a good start at all this year in our first 2 games[/highlight] and this is the kind of game where we must play a complete game from start to finish.  Also other than the WVU game this year we really arent the greatest road team in recent history.   This is the kind of game where i wouldnt be surprised if we won and dominated play (due to match ups) but at the same time i wouldnt be surprised if they won by 2 scores either.  Hopefully we bring our A game and make this a statement game for our program.  

Couldn't agree with you more Steve.  However, please remember that in our first 2 games in 2006 we were starting with a very young team and Matt Grothe was just beginning to get into his comfort zone.  We have almost all of our 2006 team returning.  We've got an awesome RB available now.  We have a very deep defensive core this year.

It goes without saying that bringing anything less than our A game to Auburn would make it difficult for us to win.  However, I have to believe we will do it.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431

Auburn will be the best defense we have seen in quite awhile and have way more team speed on D than anyone we saw this year.  Their house will be one of the most hostile environments we have played at in quite a while so if they get up early it will really test our character.  [highlight]We didnt get off to a good start at all this year in our first 2 games[/highlight] and this is the kind of game where we must play a complete game from start to finish.  Also other than the WVU game this year we really arent the greatest road team in recent history.   This is the kind of game where i wouldnt be surprised if we won and dominated play (due to match ups) but at the same time i wouldnt be surprised if they won by 2 scores either.  Hopefully we bring our A game and make this a statement game for our program.  

Couldn't agree with you more Steve.  However, please remember that in our first 2 games in 2006 we were starting with a very young team and Matt Grothe was just beginning to get into his comfort zone.  We have almost all of our 2006 team returning.  We've got an awesome RB available now.  We have a very deep defensive core this year.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

I have been thinking along the same lines, however, the Louisville game showed we were still capable of getting a very solid beating by a good team even at the end of the year. How that happened, and how things will be different or improved can be debated ad infinitum. My concern is whether or not the running game will have improved enough to give us a decent shot, via receiving our Ford and RB-savior (communion is April 14th) or otherwise.