• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL quote "What's the Big East's Record?"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

next year we will be tough, USF, WVU, UL, Rutgers, PITT, and CINCY should all field strong teams next season...

PITT? Sure, they'll win some games...and then tank to finish the year...again.

With the recruiting classes that they are getting, I don't think they are far away from being a regular big east contender...maybe not next year, but you never know...

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

1 PAC-10 (A) = 81.86 81.48 ( 1) 10

2 SOUTHEASTERN (A) = 80.23 79.88 ( 2) 12

3 BIG EAST (A) = 78.12 78.58 ( 3) 8

4 BIG TEN (A) = 76.32 77.33 ( 4) 11

5 BIG 12 (A) = 74.23 74.11 ( 5) 12

6 ATLANTIC COAST (A) = 73.74 72.67 ( 6) 12

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Saragin rankings are from a man from Cali who has an obvious hard on for his beloved Pac 10. Theres no way you can look at me with a straight face and tell me they are the best conference in football.... unless your a lying lawyer like Smazza.

But... what many people said was our weakness, only 8 teams, is turning out to be a pretty big strength. I think every team in this conference but Pitt and Cuse have been to a bowl in the last 2 years right? Do I think we are #1? No. I think we are moving up the chain however.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

I agree, I think the Big East has a strong bond right now. Every other fan I talk to shows the same interest in our success--except for Rutgers, I've never gotten love from them.

We're going 5-0... and CUSA is, what, 0-4? I feel the need to stop by UCF's board and ask them how the Big East is doing. Earlier this season I asked what bowl they were going to and they got all pissed at me. Can't imagine why!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Does this mean we can now use the SECs excuse for playing a weak out of conference schedule due to the fact that our conference schedule is so tough ?   ;D

Imagine next year at some point if we could say "Half our conference is ranked in the top 25"

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

USF has a lot to prove next season.  We cannot choke against any out of conference foes, or it will only add fuel to the Big East Hatin' Fire.