• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Darksiders Congratualte RMC on a Good Win.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

People we were 10 pt under dogs to UNLV and 2 pt dogs to Wake.

Pretty simple when we played AT UNLV and had Wake in our backyard. Seek help soon dude.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Wake is quality in name....... They are not a great team this year. People we were 10 pt under dogs to UNLV and 2 pt dogs to Wake.

Good then you admit that UNLV/TAMCC/UAB/MissSt are not bad losses.

You have to admit that if you say that name doesn't matter, only qualitymatters... all 4 of them are heads and toes above Wake this year, and all 4 will be in the tournament this year, in all likelyhood, uab being the one question mark.

I'm glad you cleared that up FL... you are finally seeing the light that we aren't as bad as you thought.

not so fast my friend, we lose another game and you watch what he posts on here.  he will be back to his Mac bashing ways

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Wake is quality in name....... They are not a great team this year. People we were 10 pt under dogs to UNLV and 2 pt dogs to Wake.

You have to admit that if you say that name doesn't matter, only qualitymatters... all 4 of them are heads and toes above Wake this year, and all 4 will be in the tournament this year, in all likelyhood, uab being the one question mark.

I'm glad you cleared that up FL... you are finally seeing the light that we aren't as bad as you thought.

not so fast my friend, we lose another game and you watch what he posts on here.  he will be back to his Mac bashing ways

We really do need a Saracasm smilie...   ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

ummmmmm    Did you read the whole thing? I am not on the Mac bandwagon. He was trying to be funny.

WOW

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Dont worry after we lose at UConn And Pit he will be posting the usual fire the coach stuff

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

We really do need a Saracasm smilie...   ;)

yes, i know, i just wanted to say "not so fast my friend"

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

That same UAB team is leading the Gators at halftime. UNLV kept Coach Knight from winning his 880

For the record I am still on the fire CRM ban wagon...... I'm glad we beat Wake, but its not enough. We need 6 more wins for it to be enough.

People we were 10 pt under dogs to UNLV and 2 pt dogs to Wake.

Pretty simple when we played AT UNLV and had Wake in our backyard. Seek help soon dude.

I dont think home court is an 8 pt advantage

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

just an aside... saw on the ticker today..

St Leo beat Ole Miss  :o

I bet Solomon Bozeman is happy he changed his commitment.