• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks to the many USF fans I met at the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

for being cordial and good sports.....You represented your school with pride and bravado....I have to say though.. that I was dissapointed and outraged with the behavior by a number of young fans from USF and ECU.  I really dont know when it became necessary to display crude and degrading signs...run around like total jackasses during the game and berate the opposing fans...feel the need to use profanity in just about every sentence spoken...and display disrespect for both themselves and their university by their behavior...What I saw Saturday saddened me deeply..If this is the future of college football fans...Then I may well give up my season tickets and find another passion to support...I sincerely hope that the fiasco that I observed from both ECU and USF fans was a one time occurance...ECU has a history of being a party school but not a school that tolerates the type of crap I witnessed Saturday....USF has a young fan base ...and Im afraid if you dont get a handle on what I saw...You are going to get a reputation that it doesnt deserve...Im sorry for my rant...I wasnt planning on posting here again but this has really bothered me....good luck Bulls and best regards..

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64

I don't think they want to hear the truth.  They think we have sour grapes because they kicked our ass.  But they'll realize in a few years if more of these incidents happen.  We know we have issues as well with certain fans and you want to avoid being labeled something you aren't.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Jersey...

Have you heard anyone here denying there was a handful of moronic acting USF fans at the game?

The fact is that many of your fans are exhibiting a "sour grapes" attitude, regardless of what went on.  Virtually none of us here condone any vulgar language or gestures.  We were equally appalled by that from our own fans as we were from yours.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  46

This is a joke, right?  Do you think USF will get a reputation because you whiners were offended?  I don't think so.  Let me remind you that your fans are the ones that were thrown in the paddy wagon on Friday night and that incident made headlines...no, not a headline on a message board but in a newspaper.  ECU fans are so delusional...you won't allow dissenting views on your message board and then you troll others' even after you've had your tail handed to you.  Worry about your own program and your own fans' reputation.  Hopefully they did not have to spend Christmas in jail.  Funny how you guys pick and choose what to make an issue of.  I think USF will be just fine.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

I don't think they want to hear the truth.

JP, the difference is that upperdeck is complaining about both fanbases, not just ours like some in the boneyard. We can take fair criticism.  What we can't stand is the ECU whining about not making it to the BE.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

There was no reason for our students to be on their side of the field when we scored.  Nothing positive was going to come from starting that.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

There was no reason for our students to be on their side of the field when we scored.  Nothing positive was going to come from starting that.

There was no reason for their fans to come to our side either.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

Well I saw both of of our young fan base act very stupid. I was dissapointed to see our students running over to their side and rub in the scores,you knew sooner or later it would lead to trouble. I saw some of their fans do the same. No reason for that. I was also dissapointed to many of our students with the "gay-ECU" signs and shirt, no reason for that whatsoever and I even saw Judy Genshaft take one of their signs away.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Every fan base has their "Black Sheeps". It is unfortunate that ours seems to be the Beef Studs. One thing I did note though, our druken Frat Boys may have been going over and talking crap to your fans, but your fans were the ones who incited the physical violence. Pulling off hats and ripping horns off of helmets is not called for. Pushing someone, or blocking their way as they try to get by is wrong. Throwing a beer in someone's face is also wrong. While words are bad and obnoxious, physical violence is far worse and it was your young fans that turned some disrespectful taunting into a much uglier situation than it had to be.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I don't think they want to hear the truth.  They think we have sour grapes because they kicked our ass.

If you had taken time to look around on here instead of making an ass out of yourself with that comment, you'd have seen there have been plenty of Bulls fans criticizing some of our more immature fans behavior at the game...