• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

They should officially call Sunday at 1pm nap time in Tampa.  Where are all the Bucs car magnets and flags these days?  Where is the last B in triple B?  What happened to the Bucs fan????

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

Where is the last B in triple B?

On IR ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

They should officially call Sunday at 1pm nap time in Tampa.  Where are all the Bucs car magnets and flags these days?  Where is the last B in triple B?  What happened to the Bucs fan????

typical bucs fan, "The Bucs suck so now I am a Saint's fan."

Aren't the Saints in your division.

Herm would you ever root for the Dolphins or Pats?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

we suck

but i still love them

i was a fan back in the orange days, and i still am now.

gruden sucks though

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Never. Pats, Fins and Bills my 3 least favorite teams.  

Hey trip what happened to my hapless Jets.  They should win out and make the playoffs (though i am scared of the miami game).  Eric mangini aka Coach of the year.  Reuben (bills fan) calls him mangina, but he is immature.  

Gruden, one more year you sound like a mac supporter...oh wait you are.  

All my squads are looking good this year except the the basketbulls of course.  

Never. Pats, Fins and Bills my 3 least favorite teams.  

Hey trip what happened to my hapless Jets.  They should win out and make the playoffs (though i am scared of the miami game).  Eric mangini aka Coach of the year.  Reuben (bills fan) calls him mangina, but he is immature.  

Gruden, one more year you sound like a mac supporter...oh wait you are.  

All my squads are looking good this year except the the basketbulls of course.  

The Basketbulls are 7-2 though :-)

Picked the Saints because of the feel good story for the city along with the fact they've been an even more pathetic franchise than the Bucs. Also, pulling  for the Colts because of Dungy. Just a reason to keep following the NFL this year.

Of course you two wouldn't root for teams in your own division because you've basically been the division whipping boys for lord knows how long ...  ;)

Hey trip what happened to my hapless Jets.

If I hadn't already jumped on the Colts and Saints bandwagons, I'd take a serious look at them. Pathetic would describe the Jets post Joe Willie days also but I can only adopt so many dregs at one time.

If I hadn't already jumped on the Colts and Saints bandwagons, I'd take a serious look at them. Pathetic would describe the Jets post Joe Willie days also but I can only adopt so many dregs at one time.

Pathetic would be jumping on the banwagon of your divison rivals. Would a sox fan ever root 4 the yankees. You are just a typical bucs fan.

Pathetic would be jumping on the banwagon of your divison rivals. Would a sox fan ever root 4 the yankees. You are just a typical bucs fan.

Are you honestly this ignorant?? What a stupid comparison. First, Bucs/Saints is hardly Red Sox/Yankees, you moron. Second, jumping on a bandwagonthe way you're insinuationg it is to start pulling for a team just because they're winning. If you'd pay attention for once in your young life you'd see that's not what's driving this. It really doesn't matter what division the Saints were in, I think it would be cool for their fans to see them get to and even win a Super Bowl because of what that area has gone through the last couple years. Just like I think it would be nice for Tony to get to one and win as a head coach.