• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, you guys are LUCKY!!!  Beer at every home game?????  Playing in a rented off-campus stadium kicks ASS!!!!  I am truly jealous.

And there better be beer in B-ham.  Helps with a loss and makes a win even more enjoyable.

We serve beer at our on-campus basketball arena as well, so it isn't just due to the fact that we play off-campus.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I'm all about binge drinking, drunk chicks, and any other fun times that come with the over consumption of alcohol! Matter of fact, I'm going to pop a beer right now and try to cure my **** cold!

I'm hung over from the coach's show last night.  I wonder if a beer would help, or should I just go straght for the 151 ?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Pro games are much worse then college games.  Buc games have drunks everywhere.

Pro games are much worse then college games.  Buc games have drunks everywhere.

Yes, and one of the highest gameday arrest rates in pro sports...

• Topic Count:  962
  • Content Count:  9,762
  • Days Won:  9

Yep, and those are 1 PM games for the most part.  USF is more family friendly on that aspect for sure.  Bucs and other pro football teams tend to get the blue collar fan as opposed to most college fans being white collar.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

We serve beer at our on-campus basketball arena as well, so it isn't just due to the fact that we play off-campus.

Technically, the Sun Dome is it's own entity, not truly affiliated with the university, yet it located on campus.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I was at a Predators game in Orlando once and the stadium was dead dry of beer in the middle of the 3rd. You think intoxicated people are bad. Imagine the crowd when they found out all beer in house was gone!

That scene in "Airplane" (I think it was Airplane 2) where they announce that they've run out of coffee on the plane comes to mind.  ;D

Technically, the Sun Dome is it's own entity, not truly affiliated with the university, yet it located on campus.

I'm aware of that, since I used to sit on its board.  However, it didn't used to sell beer at bball games, and that was because of Athletics.  Athletics finally allowed the change to occur.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

Just go to the tide tiger bar next door and buy the little shot bottles to take inside if not. Our group will be hammered either way.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Technically, the Sun Dome is it's own entity, [highlight]not truly affiliated with the university, yet it located on campus.[/highlight]

I'm aware of that, since I used to sit on its board.  However, it didn't used to sell beer at bball games, and that was because of Athletics.  Athletics finally allowed the change to occur.

Baloney! The Sundome and the property are it sits on are owned by the University of South Florida.