• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Camping out for student tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

Camping out for student tickets will defiantly go down as one of my greatest experience at USF.  A couple friends and I arrived at the Sundome around 9:30pm Tuesday night.   We were able to stay entertained pretty much the whole night .   It was great hanging out with other hard core USF students, throwing the football around, worshiping GorthE and Leavitt.  When it got cold a fire pit was made out of a trash can lid, also snacks and alcoholic beverages were readily available.  Some newspaper came and took pictures, plus a news station came by at about 4:30am to get footage of everyone chanting USF.  In the mourning athletics provide people with hot chocolate and a few free T-shirts.  The athletic department did a hell of a job with ticket reservations (SG should take note of how it was done).  All students got a numbered sign up sheet that they fill out.  When they turned it their student ID was swiped for validation.  Now I cant wait to go to B’ham its going to be a hell of a time.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  152

I would say about 50 for most of the night and between 250 to 300 by 9am

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Tampa Tower - Great Job!  Keep up the good work!  

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Camping out for student tickets will defiantly go down as one of my greatest experience at USF.  A couple friends and I arrived at the Sundome around 9:30pm Tuesday night.   We were able to stay entertained pretty much the whole night .   It was great hanging out with other hard core USF students, throwing the football around, worshiping GorthE and Leavitt.  When it got cold a fire pit was made out of a trash can lid, also snacks and alcoholic beverages were readily available.  Some newspaper came and took pictures, plus a news station came by at about 4:30am to get footage of everyone chanting USF.  In the mourning athletics provide people with hot chocolate and a few free T-shirts.  The athletic department did a hell of a job with ticket reservations (SG should take note of how it was done).  All students got a numbered sign up sheet that they fill out.  When they turned it their student ID was swiped for validation.  Now I cant wait to go to B’ham its going to be a hell of a time.

Thanks for supporting the team

...and thanks for the cheep shot at the people who also tries to improve turnout at an away game.  Shame on SG.  I hope our athletic dept and their sports marketing team can provide a better setting than student leaders.  I REALLY hope so...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  201

...and thanks for the cheep shot at the people who also tries to improve turnout at an away game.  Shame on SG.  I hope our athletic dept and their sports marketing team can provide a better setting than student leaders.  I REALLY hope so...

I didn't see it as a cheap shot.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

I didn't see it as a cheap shot.

Neither did I.    

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,496
  • Days Won:  13

he is refering to the sg cheap shot