• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We need to have the majority of the season ticket.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

Ridiculous you say....Then it's even more rediculous for a guy who makes $1,000,000+ asking me to donate anything to his employer?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He did not ask you to donate anything.  He said he wants to see 10,000 BULLS fans at the game. I think tha is reasonable.  Another post somewhere suggested to buy an extra ticket or 2 and donate it to a student ($30/ticket).  $30 is less than 0.1% of the average US salary.  That is more in line with CJL donating about 30 tickets.  I am just saying don't ask a man to donate more of his yearly salary than you would be willing to donate.  

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We have 4 season tix and are buying 6- kids are each taking a friend.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

I am as guilty as anyone about asking more than reasonable results.

Known fact is that we have 4,000 season ticket "holders" that buy an avg. of 4 each. Quite a few are for business reasons, getting great seats knowing that soon this will be THE TICKET in town for Saturday Night.

So we look back to last season and see 5,200-6,200(Seen both figures) ... not bad at all for our first Bowl on New Years Eve ...

Now we have about the same number of ticket holders for a game on the Eve of Christmas Eve ... tough for many.

Hopefully with the demand for season ticket holders after the WVU game we can get back to last year's number - plus a little more.

I am being realistic ... hate that taste  ;)

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

So we look back to last season and see 5,200-6,200(Seen both figures) ... not bad at all for our first Bowl on New Years Eve ...

With aproximately 16,200 season tickets sold last year 5200 bowl tickets was more than not bad - it was in fact very, very good - approximately 38%.

If 4000 student student fans were added to the mix (16,200 + 4000) then it would be 25% of the total buying bowl tickets - which is also a very good percentage.

Was our attendance at the bowl game as large as we  would have liked?  Absolutely not, infact it was very very disappointing (at least to me at the time) that red was the predominant color in the streets, hotels, restuarants, the bars and at  the stadium, however when you look at it from a percentage of season ticket sales  (and student ) rather than just the number sold it becomes apparent that we have a better showing than could have reasonably been expected.

I think given the date  of this years bowl game and the same 16,000+ season tickets, we will be lucky to surpass last year's "USF Fans in the  Stands" at the Pizza Bowl.  

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Ridiculous you say....Then it's even more rediculous for a guy who makes $1,000,000+ asking me to donate anything to his employer?

true

i cant even get a phone number to buy tix

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Come on Smazza, you know where to get tickets!!!

Standard Phone # 1-800-go-bulls, GoUSFBULLS.com and

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&KEY=&ATCLID=694246&SPID=2981&SPSID=61116  for all the packages.

It's even in the Tribune this morning!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Some just want to complain  :P

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

lots of folks have thrown around the 4000 season ticket buyer number. I know that many people pool their resources to get into the higher donor areas-- so some of those 4000 are actually a group of 8 people paying 250 each for a 1000 contribution.

So we might understating how many people are involved in actual ticket purchases just looking at the Bulls Club #