• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It has to be UFvsOhio ST!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

was told i have an extremely high SAT by counselors here (1150)...  

And your parents also told you that Santa and the tooth fairy are real but thats not true now is it?

;D ;D, He's got me beat. ;D ;D

On a different topic, I was looking online and tickets for the National Championship are over $1,500 for the upper deck.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  44

well first off.. 1150 sat not too high, altho much above usf average... I also have a 3.6 GPA and am an accounting major.. id say the 2nd accomplishment proves to have a lil more weight..

and i was ready to let this die but someone had to say soemthing thats not tru..

and about the asteric comment.. Well I do think it was the right call but how about this.. In the 4th qtr osu is up 17-14.. 3rd and 7, chris gamble is held 3 different times with no penalty and then makes a catch that is ruled out of bounce.. The replay is shown and it is obvious that this was a complete pass and that the refs made a bad call.. had there of been instant replay the game doesnt even go into OT.. we get a first down with a min left and run out the clock... so if u wanna play that game u got ur call and we got ours.. but did u also no that the miami db coach said after halftime to his players "hold there recievers the refs wont call it" that is on espn u can search for it if u would like... bad karma there..

and to the poster who said here comes osu cause there in the title game.. i made a post syaing i thought texas was the best football state.. then the usf posters decided to start taking shots at me.. i made no ill comment to usf and i did not brag about the osu games... go back to page 3...

i promise everyone my intention wa snot to coem here and brag about osu football.. not at all... i just differed from one guys opinion, he said florida is best state i said texas, thats all..

congrats on the bowl bid, this program is improving vastly..

ya know what lets end it there... I mean i dont know why its imprtant who i root for personally.. as long as i dont coem here and flaunt my team and bragg.. which i dont think i ended up doin...

I felt that the best football state it texas.. thats how i responded.. i again am not tryin to create enemies..

then u guys felt the necesity to coem at me... i said nothing negative about the usf football team..

i again do think the bulls have coem a long way.. they at this point have a bright future, and thats soemthing to b proud of..

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385

ya know what lets end it there... I mean i dont know why its imprtant who i root for personally.. as long as i dont coem here and flaunt my team and bragg.. which i dont think i ended up doin...

I felt that the best football state it texas.. thats how i responded.. i again am not tryin to create enemies..

then u guys felt the necesity to coem at me... i said nothing negative about the usf football team..

i again do think the bulls have coem a long way.. they at this point have a bright future, and thats soemthing to b proud of..

I go to UF, but I transferred from USF...

And I will root for USF over UF any day, but that being said I am a big UF fan.

I can't see why you would root for a school that didn't want you...but you can root for whoever you want. Just don't be on this borad when USF wins the Big East in 2009.

And lets see what OSU does against a REAL defense.

I can't see why you would root for a school that didn't want you...but you can root for whoever you want. Just don't be on this borad when USF wins the Big East in 2009.

See, it is possible to like other schools, but you can also root for YOUR school.  BTW, I like the screen name.   LOL

See, it is possible to like other schools, but you can also root for YOUR school.  BTW, I like the screen name.   LOL

I noticed the S/N  :)

I think we'll be seeing other variations of the name popping up in the next few years.

well i think the i dont root for my school was taken out of context... I dont root for them passionatly like i do the buckeyes, but it snot like i odnt go to sporting events and when i go i dont root for them.. i mena think about it, if i didnt care for usf i wouldnt waste my time creeping around on there message board..

and in repsonse to "lets see what they do agaisnt a real d".... Well michigan has the best front 7 in football, 2 top ten picks on there dline.. but the UF d is def very tough and fast.. i look forwrad to this game.. I said i thought u guys deserved it, teams that just find ways to win are kinda scary.. it will b a good game..

but i do root for usf.. just not like the buckeyes.. what i menat was there not my fav team..

well i think the i dont root for my school was taken out of context... I dont root for them passionatly like i do the buckeyes, but it snot like i odnt go to sporting events and when i go i dont root for them.. i mena think about it, if i didnt care for usf i wouldnt waste my time creeping around on there message board..

and in repsonse to "lets see what they do agaisnt a real d".... Well michigan has the best front 7 in football, 2 top ten picks on there dline.. but the UF d is def very tough and fast.. i look forwrad to this game.. I said i thought u guys deserved it, teams that just find ways to win are kinda scary.. it will b a good game..

but i do root for usf.. just not like the buckeyes.. what i menat was there not my fav team..

I hope USF grows on you...I wasn't a UF fan growing up, but I lost my voice rooting for my school in Atlanta this weekend (SEC Champ game).

but about the game, Troy Smith could tear this Gators D apart if UF doesn't get pressure from the D Line. Without Marcus Thomas, South Carolina made their passing game look like OSU.

Our DBs have struggled (outside of Reggie Nelson), but our run defense has really stepped up.

But that OSU D is much worse, and I don't think they have the athletes to hang with Percy, Andre Caldwell, and Cornelius Ingram (who had a nice game against Arkansas).

Grothe4heisman, as a Hurricane fan I can't root  for UF.  I do have to say best of luck to you guys.  With what happened in 2002 with OSU*** and UM not liking UF, I may get sick watching the game.  Good luck though.