• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We have no chance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Call us the next you beat a ranked team, ECU.  Until then, just shut the f up.  Arguing that you have a better history is moronic.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

Paterno, Bowden, Edwards, Leavitt, etc  8-)

...Petrino... ;)

Mission9, I remember way back in Ought' 4, the pirates thought they would send us out of CUSA by stomping (and spitting) on the bird.  The result...59-7.  I have yet to see a worse team talk so much trash.

Louisville's 1-10 team that played in a triple A baseball county stadium blocked our way into CUSA the year after we finished in the top 25. I felt the same way!  It cycles bud.

When was the cycle where ECU was ranked in the top6 three years in a row?

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

BTW come off it. Leviett is no more set in stone at USF and anyone we could get. Look no farther than Dantonio, hell even Spurrier, Saban, or coaches like that are persuaded away from elite teams.  If they don't leave it's pure luck from possibly a less ambitious coach if you want to be honest because there is always a better job and higher level out there.

The chance to build a national powerhouse from scratch... or take millions from an Alabama or a Kansas State or a Miami only to be under the "noose."  Leavitt has made it clear on numerous occasions how much potential the USF coaching job has.  Sorry, unless 7 million isn't enough money for you, than it doesn't get any much better than coaching at USF.  Fertile recruiting area of Florida, Sunny weather, an ever-growing fan base, in a BCS league, in the perfect climate for conditioning, smart school adminstrators that back the team with sound financial decisions.    

So tell me again, how many loosing seasons will ECU suffer through when Holtz SKIPS town for a real team at a shot at a national championship?  Hell, even if O'liary over in Orlando doesn't win another game he still has it better than Holtz.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78

Hell, even if O'liary over in Orlando doesn't win another game he still has it better than Holtz.

How so?  Because he gets to see Mickey Mouse whenever he wants to?  I wouldn't give two cents to live in Orlando.  Tampa looks pretty nice, but I've never been there.  At least there'd be somewhere for my Mako.  Believe it or not, not everyone wants to live in Florida.  The coastal areas of NC are filling up with what we call "halfbacks" -- snowbirds who retired to Florida, couldn't stand the heat and moved halfway back, looking for a mild climate with seasons.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Hell, even if O'liary over in Orlando doesn't win another game he still has it better than Holtz.

How so?  Because he gets to see Mickey Mouse whenever he wants to?  I wouldn't give two cents to live in Orlando.  Tampa looks pretty nice, but I've never been there.  At least there'd be somewhere for my Mako.  Believe it or not, not everyone wants to live in Florida.  The coastal areas of NC are filling up with what we call "halfbacks" -- snowbirds who retired to Florida, couldn't stand the heat and moved halfway back, looking for a mild climate with seasons.

When did Geenville move to the coast?    

I was stationed at Ft Bragg, and I can't recall anyone ever going over to Greenville for a good time.   Raleigh, Durham and Greensboro were the places we went to enjoy the coeds or down to Myrtle Beach, SC for fun in the sun and surf....but NEVER Greenville.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Maybe good for old "halfbacks" but not for High School Half-Backs!  Florida is the place to be for high school kids.  

I'd rather live the rest of my life stuck in Orlando than move anywhere north of I-10!  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Spurrier, Saban, or coaches like that are persuaded away from elite teams.

Spurrier and Saban went to the NFL.  If we lose Leavitt to the NFL, I can deal with that.  I don't think that would happen though.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Can you imagine any of our fans visiting the message board of a team we have never beat in three attempts and talking crap on top of that?

OK-- we get it. You like trophies. What are you trying to prove otherwise other than giving us a walk down memory lane? Granted we do have some people egging you on with various comments about cheerleaders and/or animal husbandry-- but is it so bad you need to post this stuff?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Hey even Leavitt said he would leave USF - for a couple of "Billion" dollars.