• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We have no chance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

To be fair, it's really only a couple of them.  Most realize the challenge they have.  One poster, he's JerseyJayhawk on one board, and he's JerseyPirate on another has a real problem with us.

I have a problem with your childish, juvenile posters on the rivals board.  It's pathetic that some have to stoop to such low levels in the name of a college football game.  99% of you haven't been to Greenville, NC or seen us play.  You are threatened by us and that's what makes you lash out with hate out of fear you might actually lose.  You also real resentful to the rest of the BE because they must not consider you guys a full member.  You constantly bring up 3-0 but refuse to see ECU's past history as relevent.

Once again, I have no issues with USF at all, just the posters who choose to bash my alma mater with lame insults.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Sorry, can't say anything about the rivals board, never read it (negative comments about ECU).  Don't read that board much. I have monitered the Boneyard Banter the last few years and not a month has gone by without at least one negative reference about USF. I never referenced it before because until last week it was irrelevant. You guys cannot come over here and play innocent, I know what has been written. :D  You guys have talked more trash than all of our Big East opponents combined (at least some of them have good reason).  

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78

You guys have talked more trash than all of our Big East opponents combined (at least some of them have good reason).  

Now, come on, Mission9.  You say USF is mentioned once a month on the Boneyard and yet we talk more trash than all of your BE opponents combined?  That seems hard to believe.   I don't recall a whole lot of USF talk on the Boneyard, except perhaps an occasional mention of you guys getting into the BE with your limited football history.  I can't believe you don't get at least a little more trash talk than that from your conference brethren.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Look in our history and try to find it (you will not). I have cut and pasted many quotes on from your board on other threads.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

You guys are just funny.

I think our team is a "little" better than our old C-USA friends, at least now.  Past behind, we came within a droped 2-pt conversion of betting Rutgers and beat WVU on the road.  We are going to spank ECU.

I would love to see a full stadium... gay purple and green/gold.  I'm just sorry to say that you won't be making that long trip home happy...

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

You guys have talked more trash than all of our Big East opponents combined (at least some of them have good reason).  

Now, come on, Mission9.  You say USF is mentioned once a month on the Boneyard and yet we talk more trash than all of your BE opponents combined?  That seems hard to believe.   I don't recall a whole lot of USF talk on the Boneyard, except perhaps an occasional mention of you guys getting into the BE with your limited football history.  I can't believe you don't get at least a little more trash talk than that from your conference brethren.

No we don't get "trash" talk from members of our conference, because they have class.  The posts on the boneyard and on this board have been downright garbage.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78

No we don't get "trash" talk from members of our conference, because they have class.  The posts on the boneyard and on this board have been downright garbage.

[smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif]