• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone notice Tom Veit is leaving marketing for

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

some other gig? Who will USF hire? Will they care about USF as much as some of us do? Bulliever... its a six figure payday... would that be a big enough payday to throw your name in the hat? Personally, I've never been a Veit fan. And most of you here know that... hopefully someone with moxy gets hired for the job... someone who eats, drinks, and sleeps Bulls and would put the job ahead of all else. It is such a single man's job.

I would pass up my branch office in Ft. Myers and a huge payday if USF would give me a legitimate shot at running marketing and a slightly less payday. I can learn on the fly with the best of them. Oh well... it'll be interesting to see where the search goes...

Back to work now...

Writing the appraisal now on the house of a former Florida State football player now with the Cardinals. Pretty sweet pad to say the least. The guy has real nice taste.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Throw me in.  Hell, I've run MattGrothe.com for a month now. I'm a marketing genius!  ;-)

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Quit lying Terry  ;D  where is the link I need proof for this one, almost too good to be true.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  213

Veit is moving all of 200 feet in the Sun Dome to work for Action Sports Marketing, which apparently entails doing a lot of work for USF still.

Atleast now he can focus on one project in getting the naming rights for the Dome so it can be renovated. Come on Thomas go get'em.

If I recall the sponsorship is about $500,000 per yr for 10 yrs hopefully some big business will finally want to committ.  How many members do you we have on  this board, how much would we each have to contribute to call the The South Florida Bulls.com Dome.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

If I recall the sponsorship is about $500,000 per yr for 10 yrs hopefully some big business will finally want to committ.  How many members do you we have on  this board, how much would we each have to contribute to call the The South Florida Bulls.com Dome.

Isn't there over 2,000 members on here?  That would be less than $250 per person per year.  

I'm in, anyone else?