• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

East Carolina to the Birmingham Bowl

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Who do you bull fans think you are excatly? last time you played us you we had to miss a pat in 3ot to give you the game, and that was before skip holtz arrived in greenville. Now youre in the Big East and youre above us all of a sudden? dont knock the pirates. They are for real this year. A USF/ECU Pizza bowl would be a great matchup for both teams. Dont kid yourselves into thinking youre something youre not. We very well coulve been taken by the big east instead of you guys - it was a toss up. I am not flaming your board. I think you guys have a great team this year. But dont kid yourselves. Your team is not above ours this year. It would be a great and evenly matched game.

No bozo,  :D the last time that you and your purple pansies   played USF you lost 41-17 to the worst team in USF history.  One of your loser fans even punched Rocky out of frustration.  Stay in Redneckville.  

Yeah, I guess memories are pretty short in Greenville.  We own ECU.

USF 46

ECU 30

USF 38

ECU 37

USF 41

ECU 17

Mike, they only speak of the 2003 game.  

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874

Of course, since that's their closest shot at us.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Same S#!+

Different Team

ucf.gifeca.gif

This is so true. :D

I 'bout just laughed my arse off.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I know '02 was definately their homecoming game.

Even though we have left CUSA, for personal reasons I have checked their board from time to time and at least once a month (usually more) there is some derogatory comment made about USF in the Big East and how the mighty putrid purple pirates should be there and not us.  The links above are only the most recent.  

Weren't two of those games ECU's homecoming game ???

10-4

It's amazing to me that the general consensus of this board is that ECU is a nobody, your fans will not attend the game if you have to play ECU, Greenville is a terrible place etc...  How many bowls has USF been to?  How many time have you finished ranked?  Have you ever been ranked?  How many fans to you average?  You been playing football for ten years and you think you've arrived?  That's funny!  The only reason you were selected for the Big East is because the conference needed a Florida connection and you guys are the only option left.  The mention of South Florida in our region gets a quick, "who are they" look...face it USF you may have a decent football team but you still are unrecognizable to most fans around the country, you have no history, and ECU fans will outnumber USF fans in a bowl game whether we play a big name team or a small name team 3 to 1 on any given day!!!  Keep on dreamin bulls fans!

Not only have I been in Greenville for the 2003 game, I had to spend my last year of high school at Camp Lejeune after growing up in Florida and out west.  I am familiar with the area and can  say that it sucks from experience. :D

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874

Weren't two of those games ECU's homecoming game ???

Yes, both 2002 and 2003.  I was at the 2002 game...