• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Arrive Back on Campus (Video)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx BasketBull !

Wooooooo !!!!!!  :o

I am just so Proud to be part of USF Football !!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295
  • Days Won:  0

nice crowd to welcome the players back..lots of noise and the players looked happy to see us there and supporting them..many hung around and thanked us

would have to say there was a good 300 strong fans there..Amarri Jackson high fived the guys and huged all the women(the wife loved it)..it was great to see ...cant wait till thursday at the Bull Ring I would think there will be a great crowd that night...thanks to all the players and coaches for a great season....see you at the bowl...GOOOOOOO BULLS

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,297

Had to adjust the volume levels accordingly.   ;)

Thanks for the video.......it must have been awesome to be there.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

would have to say there was a good 300 strong fans there..Amarri Jackson high fived the guys and huged all the women(the wife loved it)..it was great to see ...cant wait till thursday at the Bull Ring I would think there will be a great crowd that night...thanks to all the players and coaches for a great season....see you at the bowl...GOOOOOOO BULLS

Sorry, Ben, it was only about 100-125 people.

But everything else you said was RIGHT ON THE MONEY.  WOOOOOO!!!

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

How long did they hang around and what was Leavitt's reaction?

I think it was more then that Jim..there had to be over 100 cars in the parking lot..dont know where you were standing but I think it was closer to my numbers..once everyone came out of there cars the numbers went way up from when we first got there...mabye 200 the very least..not including the team members

I think it was more then that Jim..there had to be over 100 cars in the parking lot..dont know where you were standing but I think it was closer to my numbers..once everyone came out of there cars the numbers went way up from when we first got there...mabye 200 the very least..not including the team members

I could be wrong as well, but I don't think it was quite that big.  Yes, a lot of people were in their cars listening to the USC-ND game... but the crowd was never more than 2-3 people deep and not even 40 people long.

But what you said about the energy and the excitement -- you may have even understated that!

It would be nice to get a reaction from the Athletics staff.  Considering the fact that it was Thanksgiving and no students were on campus... 125 - 300 (whatever the number) was a great turnout.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,401
  • Days Won:  10

Great turnout!!  And it was a great touch having Howard Dean there to give his War Whoop!! ;D

Probably a good thing that you couldn't see Leavitt's reaction in the video.  God that guy loves this team!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I dragged my kid (who should have been sleeping) up there for this.  The energy was awesome... glad we did it.  I think the players were surprised how many were there and how noisy we were.  Some were in the bus dancing to the "USF" chant as the buses pulled in.