• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It looks like Ohio St will play....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

The Gator name

because I live in

Fl, not UF fan

Are you sure about that?  ;)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,447
  • Days Won:  43

I think Southern Cal will get the chance to play if they can beat UCLA and Notre Dame. UF is too far back in the BCS rating to catch Michigan. It is too bad that FSU is having a bad year this season because it is going to not help UF out in the ratings. Say if FSU was in the top 10 like they usually are then I could say that UF would have the chance, but I just dont see it now. It is all Southern Cal's spot to lose in my opinion.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

either Michigan again or the winner of the Notre Dame/Southern Cal game.

Whatever it takes to keep the Gators out of there ..........

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Total BS

FL has played the toughtest schedule of all of these.

BUT this may help with a PLAYOFF

16 teams, 15 Bowl games.  Winner takes all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

florida is overrated..get over it

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

a rematch is really a terrible idea ... UM had their shot, give someone else a shot.  Winner of USC/ND or winner of UF/Ark should get a shot before UM gets another shot.  

If UM was to win the rematch, do they play again for the NC? That would make them 1-1... just make it a best out of three contest...

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

UM didn't play at a neutral site when they lost yesterday. That's a big difference. I hope UF doesn't get any bowl invitation with their weak I-AA schedule.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

a rematch is really a terrible idea ... UM had their shot, give someone else a shot.  Winner of USC/ND or winner of UF/Ark should get a shot before UM gets another shot.  

If UM was to win the rematch, do they play again for the NC? That would make them 1-1... just make it a best out of three contest...

You said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

I grew up in Michigan and a Michigan fan so I have a somewhat biased view of the game but here is my though on it.  From what I'm told by those who gamble, Vegas considers home field advantage to be worth 3 points on the line.  Michigan lost to OSU by 3 points in a very entertaining game at the shoe.  

If USC wins out I have no problem with them playing OSU in the national championship game even though I'll have to figure out a way to root for both teams to lose.  I have not been impressed with Florida all year.  Way too many close calls but I'll wait and see what happens against FSU and Arkansas before completely ruling them out in my mind.  Arkansas is the only other team that would be remotely more deserving than Michigan if they win out but there blow out loss to USC hurts them.

For those that argue Michigan had there shot...before the game I said if either team got blown out (14 pts. or more) or OSU lost their should not be a rematch.  But because UM only lost by 3 on the road, I don't have a problem with it.  Herbstreit before the game was saying no way there should be a rematch by immediately after he changed his tune to say those are the best two teams in the country.  Besides. OSU needs to lose a national championship game under controversy.  They got one from another UM so it's time they got theirs! ;D

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

It's hard to say they are the best two teams in the country when they are playing against each other.  Kind of like how everyone uses the argument against the SEC, it is hard to claim superiority when you play against yourselves (conference teams).  OSU's only win is against Texas, who lost to Kansas St. and had a freshman QB facing OSU early in the season.  Michigan has wins over Wisconsin (only 2 wins over teams with a winning record) and Notre Dame (ill reserve complete judgment on them until after the USC game).  

They may be the best two teams, but it is hard to say that without seeing them play a USC, Ark., or UF.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's hard to say they are the best two teams in the country when they are playing against each other.  Kind of like how everyone uses the argument against the SEC, it is hard to claim superiority when you play against yourselves (conference teams).  OSU's only win is against Texas, who lost to Kansas St. and had a freshman QB facing OSU early in the season.  Michigan has wins over Wisconsin (only 2 wins over teams with a winning record) and Notre Dame (ill reserve complete judgment on them until after the USC game).  

They may be the best two teams, but it is hard to say that without seeing them play a USC, Ark., or UF.  

Exactly!!