• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCullum Quotes

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Seems like all the quotes are coming after losing efforts.  strange

You BETTER be around when this thing turns around........THIS season and into next. Cause i cant wait to read your "I'm eating crow" post!

I said all along i will be around if he turns this mess around.  I watched the big east all my life unlike you new comers to the conference.  Believe me Robert McCullums recruiting and coaching cannot compete in this hell of a basketball conference.  

Shoop if I recall i remember you throwing mac and the bball team under the bus all last season as well, of course in between your campaign to change our colors to pink and perrywinkle  8-)

Trip you know i can admit when i am wrong so you are right as usual it is a win win for me.  

as kid i was watching big EAST BASKETBALL before it was big east basketball.

i used to go to st johns games

rmc isnt turning it around in tampa and this will be his last year

on a side,i was listening to sports talk radio yesterday(top down with a big nasty redhead by myside)  while drving in LA traffic and oj mayo said he was never recruited by usc.he came out to LA for vacation with family and he love it so he contacted tim floyd

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

LOL... good info Smazz... that is pretty interesting.... he'd rather recruit himself to USC than play for Huggins ;)  :P

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
LOL... good info Smazz... that is pretty interesting.... he'd rather recruit himself to USC than play for Huggins ;)  :P

Yeah, that's it. He was trying to avoid Huggins.  ::)

Your hatred for Huggins is just a hatred for the Three Wise Men.  Hilarious.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't hate huggins, I just hate the idea of him coaching at USF.  He is a good coach, don't get me wrong... but I would never want that type of coach here.  I don't want a win at all costs type of coach.  I want a win the right way type of coach.  Mac is that type of coach... but the wins haven't come with it, yet.  Now he has a full roster, lets see if the wins come.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,578
  • Days Won:  423

I don't hate huggins, I just hate the idea of him coaching at USF.  He is a good coach, don't get me wrong... but I would never want that type of coach here.  I don't want a win at all costs type of coach.  I want a win the right way type of coach.  Mac is that type of coach... but the wins haven't come with it, yet.  Now he has a full roster, lets see if the wins come.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a win at all costs coach IF those wins involved going deep into the Big Dance ... That's why I don't want to sell our soul for an underachiever like Huggins. I'd much rather see if Mac can do it the way most respected coaches did it.