• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watson and Chambers Dismissed from Team

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

Logan Fleck's contract will not be renewed, either. Big news today ...

who???

why??

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

i think theres another post discussin that

volleyball coach btw

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

fleck was the girls soccer coach.  and i guess because they werent doing too well.

the more i think about this, the more i think its gonna be very bad for thed.  aside from all the NFL implications...i think there has got to be some legal issues involved.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

why is ponton not playing more, could he be in some trouble with CJL?

will he be the next to go?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

This sucks... Jim should've waited until after the season to discipline them. They did not make the police blotter... so what can be so bad that he would need to kick a future NFL lineman off the team. He just cost Thed big time money. No one got shot... no one is dead... run them until they puke every morning. But don't give up on them. This will cost us dearly against the 'Ville.

I seriously hope you weren't serious in that post. You played for the team, so you should know that no one is above the rules of the team. I think it's a shame that guys would knowingly break rules and think they won't get caught.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

Careless of those two. Two big games coming up, and they let their teammates down.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This sucks... Jim should've waited until after the season to discipline them. They did not make the police blotter... so what can be so bad that he would need to kick a future NFL lineman off the team. He just cost Thed big time money. No one got shot... no one is dead... run them until they puke every morning. But don't give up on them. This will cost us dearly against the 'Ville.

Not what I expect to hear from The Sheriff.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

It had to be something terrible for them to do this. I don't get it. Two games left and they draw attention to inner possible problems with the team? I can understand not playing the guys but to kick them off the team seems drastic.

ok-- rules are rules-- it just seems overboard.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I saw some crazy stuff happen when I played and Jim didn't kick them off... You had to literally throw a girl down the steps (Rashod Durant), or throw a cinderblock seven floors from Fontana Hall onto a police car (Johhny Chivas - What a great throw it was at that). Jim really had a problem with the steroid use... and if you were honest if he confronted you from his due suspicion, word has it he gave you a second chance to clean up your act. If you sold him under the bus, you were history. I saw one very talented player 86'ed because of this.

My point is the players would have to end up on a blotter to get tossed or they had a lapse with a narcotic. If Brett or Greg hasn't posted a reason or theory, what gives then? Could it really have been that bad? Or, is Jim just putting the clamps down harder now considering all the problems he reads in the papers concerning other Florida universities?