• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Settle for 7-5, are you kidding me?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

I dont give a F if I am the pres. of the usa  hey dont surgarcoat it on my behalf, but how as a fan and supporter can you come on a USF board and say, in so many words, that USF doesnt have a shot at winning these last two?? you give me a logical answer and I will respect the comment. I have heard all the Matt hasnt played anybody comments before so you wont hurt my feelings. I have said when he is good great and when he has a bad game I will say so. But dont you dare come on here and belittle our my Bulls. Are they going to be tough games by all means yes but dont say no way no how. Yes I am passionate, but let me tell you something I was the first one to thanks PJ for the years he gave and after he stepped in when Matt got hurt and after the last game I told and gave him a bear hug and said thanks for all you have done. So it aint all about MATT with me its about the BULLS!!!!!!!!    I am not tring to start a pissing contest really I am not and as fans, that shouold have offended all if not well maybe I need to move on!!  yea it pissed me off sorry!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

As a Bull fan i go in expecting a win in EVERY game. Will it be difficult? Sure but im sure not any gave us a chance vs Louisville last year and this team is better. Obvioulsy its at their place so we will need our best game. But ill be watching and rooting the Bulls to a win. Go Bulls!!!!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I dont give a F if I am the pres. of the usa  hey dont surgarcoat it on my behalf, but how as a fan and supporter can you come on a USF board and say, in so many words, that USF doesnt have a shot at winning these last two?? you give me a logical answer and I will respect the comment. I have heard all the Matt hasnt played anybody comments before so you wont hurt my feelings. I have said when he is good great and when he has a bad game I will say so. But dont you dare come on here and belittle our my Bulls. Are they going to be tough games by all means yes but dont say no way no how. Yes I am passionate, but let me tell you something I was the first one to thanks PJ for the years he gave and after he stepped in when Matt got hurt and after the last game I told and gave him a bear hug and said thanks for all you have done. So it aint all about MATT with me its about the BULLS!!!!!!!!    I am not tring to start a pissing contest really I am not and as fans, that shouold have offended all if not well maybe I need to move on!!  yea it pissed me off sorry!!!!!

So, you're saying that unless you are willing to get on this site and only talk positive about the Bulls, someone shouldn't post here?  That's baloney.  Period.  You are confusing loyalty to USF with fanaticism.  I am loyal to USF, and go into every game hoping that we win.  However, I am also a realistic fan.  I am capable of looking at upcoming games and seeing whether or not our team is playing at a level that will make them competitive against that team.  If you don't like my opinion, then that's just too bad.

You are going WAY overboard and act as if I'm making attack posts like other anti-USF so-called fans around here do.  No, I'm just realistically assessing our chances, and that is that we are highly unlikely to beat either Louisville or WVU due to how we play.  I never said that we don't have a shot at winning these games, I said it is highly unlikely.

I've never posted anything about your son that could be construed as negative, so I'm not sure where your attitude on that is coming from.  I think your son has done an incredible job this year, without him we would likely have a losing record this year.

Sometimes I wonder about people, and today's one of those days.  I guess nobody is allowed to make a realistic assessment around here anymore.

I love the passion on this thread, but am not as optimistic about our chances on the road against these teams.  I would love to see us win either of these games, but our road performance has been a bit lacking this year...

Just wanted to repost this to place a point of reference on what you're freaking out over.  Is this really worth getting all crazy over?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Sometimes I wonder about people, and today's one of those days.  I guess nobody is allowed to make a realistic assessment around here anymore.

USFMikeB,

I'd like to remind everyone that neither flipflop4900, nor smazza, nor E.T., nor bullman3, nor hightechbull run the site.  All opinions are welcomed.  Debate and argument is fine - just bring your facts.  Opinons are just that, opinions (hopefully based on fact).

Yes, Brad, but when people freak out like occurred above, it creates a chilling effect.  I didn't post anything that was irrational, negatively slanted, or out of the bounds of reality.  I simply stated that I'm not as optimistic of our chances because of the way we play on the road.  That statement doesn't deserve the response it has received.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I love the passion on this thread, but am not as optimistic about our chances on the road against these teams.  I would love to see us win either of these games, but our road performance has been a bit lacking this year...

Just wanted to repost this to place a point of reference on what you're freaking out over.  Is this really worth getting all crazy over?

2-2 on the road this year.  I'm fairly optimistic we can win 1 or 2 of the games.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

it is very clear that if we play a good game with no mistakes we can beat these teams even in their house.   put some pressure on brohm and control the ball with a good ground game and protect the ball better.

we can do this!

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

I did not say you said anything about Matt and really thats ok too, he is to do his talking on the field! Bro, someone can come on here and say Matt lost that game or Matt played like crap I can go on and on and people have said that stuff and I dont care and I think everyone will support me on that fact. All I said is that show me another post on this or any other USF board that said we dont have a chance to beat either one of those teams by a USF fan.

but am not as optimistic about our chances on the road against these teams! your comment,  

You are, as Brad said, intitled to your opinion and thats fine, I am saying I strongly disagree!!! It dont matter if I am Bo Diddly's dad!! I am saying that as a USF fan!! And please dont take me disagreeing as disrespectful, I dont mean it that way. But you make a comment and I disagree you say I am freaking out and cring foul hmmm. That is just the way I strongly disagree!! sorry if I ruffled your feathers, just sticking up for my team!

I did not say you said anything about Matt and really thats ok too, he is to do his talking on the field! Bro, someone can come on here and say Matt lost that game or Matt played like crap I can go on and on and people have said that stuff and I dont care and I think everyone will support me on that fact. All I said is that show me another post on this or any other USF board that said we dont have a chance to beat either one of those teams by a USF fan.

but am not as optimistic about our chances on the road against these teams! your comment,  

You are, as Brad said, intitled to your opinion and thats fine, I am saying I strongly disagree!!! It dont matter if I am Bo Diddly's dad!! I am saying that as a USF fan!! And please dont take me disagreeing as disrespectful, I dont mean it that way. But you make a comment and I disagree you say I am freaking out and cring foul hmmm. That is just the way I strongly disagree!! sorry if I ruffled your feathers, just sticking up for my team!

I can respect you sticking up for USF, but it isn't like I was slamming them.  We haven't looked sharp on the road this year, and we've got two tough road games against top ten teams.  Hence, I am not optimistic about our chances.  That's it.

Next time, save all the long posting for when smazza gets on here and attacks the team.  I haven't seen you on those threads, where everything is defeatist.