• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Predict new Top 10... Holy CRAP!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1 - Ohio State

2 - Michigan

3 - Florida

4 - Texas (outcome still pending)

5 - USC (outcome still pending)

6 - Notre Dame

7 - Rutgers

8 - West Virginia

9 - Arkansas

10 - Louisville

I agree with this one, so I won't type it again.

People, do you realize that both RU and WVU are not out of NC race.  If Texas loses, there are only 3 or 4 teams standing in thier way.  all with possible losses coming up.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

The good thing is that we can probably play top ten teams the next 2 games.

A win or two will go a long way to getting this program on the way.

Florida State is losing to Wake 30-0.  Miami lost to Maryland.  Tell the kids if they want to play for a national championship come to USF, not Miami or FSU

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

1 - Ohio State

2 - Michigan

3 - Florida

6 - Notre Dame

7 - Rutgers

8 - West Virginia

9 - Arkansas

10 - Louisville

People, do you realize that both RU and WVU are not out of NC race.  If Texas loses, there are only 3 or 4 teams standing in thier way.  all with possible losses coming up.

I think Arkansas passes WVU and maybe even Notre Dame.  They looked really good today.  I'm hoping Texas will lose with the score 42-28 in the 4th quarter, but I don't think the Gators lose again this year.

ND and USC will drop one of those two, and Cal could also beat USC.  I guess it's best for Rutgers if USC beats ND and then loses to Cal, since they will both be gone.  Then it's just basically the SEC champ to contend with.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

ND was pretty close to 3rd in the BCS poll, so they should stay ahead of Arkansas. Arkansas could very well beat the Gators in the SEC Champioship. They're good.

1 - Ohio State

2 - Michigan

3 - Florida

6 - Notre Dame

7 - Rutgers

8 - West Virginia

9 - Arkansas

10 - Louisville

Unfortunately, they are both out of the National Championship race.  If Florida, USC, Notre Dame, and Arkansas all lose -- you would see an Ohio State-Michigan rematch.

Here is what happens... the OSU-UM loser falls to #3-4 next week... the teams at the top would likely be Florida & USC... since the Big Ten is done after Saturday... the loser would move up and up with losses by top teams the following two weeks.  In the end, OSU and UM would be #1 and #2 again...

The only teams with a shot at the NC game are Florida, USC, Notre Dame, and Arkansas.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1 - Ohio State

2 - Michigan

3 - Florida

6 - Notre Dame

7 - Rutgers

8 - West Virginia

9 - Arkansas

10 - Louisville

Unfortunately, they are both out of the National Championship race.  If Florida, USC, Notre Dame, and Arkansas all lose -- you would see an Ohio State-Michigan rematch.

Here is what happens... the OSU-UM loser falls to #3-4 next week... the teams at the top would likely be Florida & USC... since the Big Ten is done after Saturday... the loser would move up and up with losses by top teams the following two weeks.  In the end, OSU and UM would be #1 and #2 again...

The only teams with a shot at the NC game are Florida, USC, Notre Dame, and Arkansas.

Not sure about that.  I agree WVU probably has very little shot, but an undefeated rU after beating a top 10 WVU could, repeat could, (not will) be ranked ahead of a one loss UM (michigan not miami - michigan is the original UM).  Depends on how high they would go in the human polls.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

1. OSU

2. Michigan

3. USC

4. UF

5. Arkansas

6. ND

7. Rutgers

8. Louisville

9. Wisconsin

10. WVU

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

the guy covering fsu game said that uf will go down from 4 since they didnt play tht good