• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Someone has post this earlier, but what is our record on the different networks??

Undefeated on Martha Stewart Living

I know up here when Ohio State was on ESPN there was a fight to get it on the local channel in Columbus. ESPN said they weren't allowing ESPN U Games to be shown locally anymore and if you can't get it call your cable operator and demand ESPNU.

So...no...probably not.

Good luck getting Bright House to add ESPNU....they could give a hoot about that network, along with the NFL Network.

Yea no plans for ESPN2 HD either.  Sucks!

The problem is that ESPN and the NFL are demanding that EVERY SUBSCRIBER get access to ESPNU and NFL Network... however Bright House is smart enough to know that raising everyone's cable bills by $4-$5 per month won't fly when less than half of their subscribers would ever watch ESPNU or NFL Network.  In return, Bright House is willing to offer these stations as part of their digital package or a sports package... but that doesn't give ESPNU or the NFL Network the same amount of cash.

It's about the Networks' greed for subscribers versus the cable companies greed for keeping everyone happy...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

oh well verizon will be hooking me up on thursday just in time to see my bulls on saturday    :D   more HD channels

espn2 hd espnu nfl network and its cheaper

good ridance brighthouse (darkhouse)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i will be in phoenix.  i better be able to see the game at a bar over there.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Just go to a Sports Bar if you don't have it.  I can't get the channel nor does any bar in the Podunk town I live in, so I drive the 1.5 hrs to Salisbury, NC to see it at the Sportsbar like the Syracuse game today.  Yeah, I'm a bulls fanatic though.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Just go to a Sports Bar if you don't have it.  I can't get the channel nor does any bar in the Podunk town I live in, so I drive the 1.5 hrs to Salisbury, NC to see it at the Sportsbar like the Syracuse game today.  Yeah, I'm a bulls fanatic though.

Your dedication is appreciated.  

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

What really sucks about ESPNU and ESPN360 is that those games are not on ESPN Gameplan. I shell out $109 bucks a season to see time slot after time slot of "No Game" when there are games on the other two ESPN concepts. I hate that. If they have the game feed at all it should be on GamePlan.

Just my .02

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Our apartment complex was just wired for Verizon Fios on thursday. There's a GOOD chance we'll be switching...

100% fed up with Brighthouse.