• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers beating UL shows the nation that..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Guys you don't get it.  The SEC, Big 10, Pac 10, etc. beats each other up and it's depth, the Big East beats each other up and it's mediocrity.

The sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Or does it show they are all mediocre?

ding ding ding...

this will be apparent especially after WVU knocks off Rutgers in a few weeks.  

ding, ding, ding...

just like the mediocre SEC where UF barely beats Vandy, UT squeaks out a 1 point win at home vs the almighty air force and the best team in the conference got waxed by a rookie qb in his first start ever by 36 at home.

what's funny is the media hypes the SEC so much and everybody buys into it. Maybe the defenses aren't that good in the SEC. maybe it's just their offenses are absolutely putrid.

I believe 4-4 air force scored more on UT then any SEC team other than Georgia. In fact that has been the most air force has scored this season until this past week against army.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Or does it show they are all mediocre?

ding ding ding...

this will be apparent especially after WVU knocks off Rutgers in a few weeks.  

ding, ding, ding...

just like the mediocre SEC where UF barely beats Vandy, UT squeaks out a 1 point win at home vs the almighty air force and the best team in the conference got waxed by a rookie qb in his first start ever by 36 at home.

what's funny is the media hypes the SEC so much and everybody buys into it. Maybe the defenses aren't that good in the SEC. maybe it's just their offenses are absolutely putrid.

I believe 4-4 air force scored more on UT then any SEC team other than Georgia. In fact that has been the most air force has scored this season until this past week against army.

it's called a trap game

coming off the Cal game (can't even put into words how big that win was) and with UF coming to town the next week, nobody cared about Air Force.  If you watched the game, you would have seen how flat the team played.  

You know you guys can talk about something besides Tennessee in your responses, like I don't know, a logical response.  Just because I post something does not mean it has anythign to do with Tennessee or the SEC.  

everyone likes to use the "who have they played??" crap against the SEC, well take a look at RU, UL, and WVU.  UL's best win was over WVU.  Wvu's best win was over Maryland.  RU's best win was over Navy? with severla major injuries.  Not exactly a line of victories that makes me assume they are a top team.  Hell, USF was a coach with his head too far up his ass to realize BEnzer sucked as a kicked from beating Rutgers.  The same USF team that lost to Kansas, so again, not exactly a resume to put them up there with the OSU, UF, Texas group.  

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Rocky Top...that's why going undefeated is so big.  Great teams overcome the trap game.  UL couldn't survive the let down.  TN could survive the trap game.  So neither deserve to play in the NCG.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314

Quote from RockyTop

"RU's best win was over Navy?"

......or was it Louisville....

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Quote from RockyTop

i was not including last night's game obviously...

but if you want to do that, it makes it look even worse.  UL's best win was over WVU.  RU's best win was over UL.  So WVU's best win will be over RU in a couple weeks.  That's just a cluster^%$#

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Quote from RockyTop

i was not including last night's game obviously...

but if you want to do that, it makes it look even worse.  UL's best win was over WVU.  RU's best win was over UL.  So WVU's best win will be over RU in a couple weeks.  That's just a cluster^%$#

You can play that game with any conference.