• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

attendance?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

That 35K+ may have been tickets sold, but I saw too many empty seats (on both sides of the house for that to have been the actual attendance figure.

To be honest with you. I thought it was one of the most attended games ever at Ray Jay. Just seemed like a lot more people than usual. Regardless of what you people think on what it looked like on TV.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

That 35K+ may have been tickets sold, but I saw too many empty seats (on both sides of the house for that to have been the actual attendance figure.

To be honest with you. I thought it was one of the most attended games ever at Ray Jay. Just seemed like a lot more people than usual. Regardless of what you people think on what it looked like on TV.

Excuse me, but I was at the game and also watched the replay on TV.

Does anyone here have access to the TSA figure for the actual number of people in attendance?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

Excuse me, but I was at the game and also watched the replay on TV.

Does anyone here have access to the TSA figure for the actual number of people in attendance?

So did I. You gave your opinion and now I gave mine. I am just going by what I saw in the sections around me. Fewer empty seats than ever before!

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

I think there was more people on the west side of the stadium (because of the sun?) then there was on the east side of the stadium. Anyone else notice that?

I'm on the west side and there definitely more in my section and on either side and they all appeared to be alumni or local yokels, who showed well today, along with the students ... the students who actually came into the stadium.

I arrived at the game 20 minutes late... When me and my friends were walking in I saw hundreds of students outside!!! What's up with that? I know tailgating is fun and all, but go watch the game and then tailgate afterwards. For crying out loud....

Happens at a lot of places...went to a Purdue vs ND game a couple of yrs ago and many of the Purdue students just stay and continue tailgating instead of going into the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

I thought the crowd looked good also.  Probably the usual 5,000 season/donor/corporate/sponsor no shows that would put the actual crowd around 30,000.  It's really a shame that the seats between the 40's on both sides are almost half empty every game.  I guess if you put up the big bucks, you have the right to stay at home - it's really unfortunate.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

Seriously... I thought USF did a fantastic job making this into a homecoming environment!  The homecoming parade was great, the Bulls Roast was the bomb... worth every cent.

the homecoming made good use of $350,000 allocated to them