• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,382
  • Days Won:  10

Definately an off night.  No way we should lose to this team.  We let them dictate our offense.  This will give us NO CONFIDENCE going into the toughest part of our schedule.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,382
  • Days Won:  10

Randolph needs to take a break from punt returning until he can make better decisions.  Can't really think of any aspect of our game that we can perform tonight.  Makes me not look forward to homecoming.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

we cant even hit the wide open recievers. **** this team looks like a pee-wee team tonight.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

An abyssmal call.  The D was handling Cinci.  Bad coaching decisions.  Bad offensive strategy.  It's a mystery why Ricky Ponton isn't getting the full green light b/c its obvious who has the most talent at RB.  Weather did affected our QB but the schemes were poor tonite.  I know one thing is this O team can't handle top rated Ds.  If I have to bet on it USF only gets one more win (Syracuse).  Pitt put the screws to this team/Cinci.

Cinci prolly wanted this game more than the Bulls 'cuz they are a bit more desperate but still....I am lost for words.  I feel hollow after watching that game.  It sucks this team can't sustain any momentum.  I don't want this team on national TV until they win a conference championship.  Whoever said it Cinci '06 DOES equate to UCONN '05.  Plus our FootBulls haven't beat anyone yet this season.  It is imperative they get bowl eligibile for the Dec. practice.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

Pitt put the screws to this team/Cinci.

quote]

Cinci is a better team now than when they faced Pitt

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

good call, terrible execution on that block.  teachey had the whole field except for that 1 guy that tackled him that mompremier (#53) ran right past.  

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Randolph needs to take a break from punt returning until he can make better decisions.

do you also think Grothe should be taken out for fumbling and leading to a TD, and then throwing a pick inside the 15 when we were driving to take the lead?  how about taurus johnson fumbling and leading to a TD, take him out too?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

one missed block... Leavitt goes from genius to idiot. It will suck to be Bruce in the film session this week.

Guest r_to_the_izzo
Randolph needs to take a break from punt returning until he can make better decisions.

do you also think Grothe should be taken out for fumbling and leading to a TD, and then throwing a pick inside the 15 when we were driving to take the lead?  how about taurus johnson fumbling and leading to a TD, take him out too?

First off, Ean does need a break. That is at least the 5th ball he has cought inside the 10. That is a definite no-no for punt returners. He now has an ego and feels every ball he touches he will bring to the house, just because he did it vs FIU.

Second, the Taraus fumble was mostly cause of the play call. About 3 defenders ran right at Taruus before the ball was thrown.

Third, I think if that was PJ in there, a switch would have been made. So why not take out Matt? Yeah yeah he is a RS freshman, but he was clearly having the worst game of his young career, and he wasn't getting it done. Period. Unfortunately CJL stuck with him until he got his nose broken.