• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks to those that have registered at

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,064
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks to those that have registered at  Sportsbetting.com using the link above.  The commission for registering an account with our link is very good.  The link has earned $180.00 over the last three months and with the next bandwidth bill coming up for $130.00 receiving that commission check will be huge.  

Thanks to every one that uses the links we provide.  Continued use of our sponsors keeps the site chugging along and eliminates the need for us to place banner or pop-up ads throughout.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

When are they going to be shutting down US operations since that security bill was passed a couple weeks back?  Not trying to scare others away just curious.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

does anyone on here use that site for placing bets>

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,064
  • Days Won:  469

Me of course.  Only bad pick this year was with UCF winning against Marshall.

does it work pretty good?  im lookin to possibly get involved in a site like that.  i hear all these stories from friends of mine where they have won 500-600 bucks a week beating on sports.  of course, they probably dont talk about the weeks they lose 300-400 either   :-X

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

does it work pretty good?  im lookin to possibly get involved in a site like that.  i hear all these stories from friends of mine where they have won 500-600 bucks a week beating on sports.  of course, they probably dont talk about the weeks they lose 300-400 either   :-X

If you don't have $$$$ to throw away...don't gamble/bet.

Most gamblers ONLY talk about their winnings...and rarely mention discuss their losses.

FYI to those that are thinking about gambling..remember, the house makes 10% extra off EVERY LOSS (i.e. you put $50 down on a game and lose...you just lost $55....bet $100 and lose? You just lost $110 and so on).

That's why its hard to just break even...as one has to win almost 60% of their games just to stay ahead...and if it was always that easy, EVERYONE would be doing it.

That's why there are businesses taking $$$$$$ just for advice/selections...vs just putting $$$$$$ down on the games themselves.

Betting is just a fools game....don't get in unless you have $$$$$ to throw away.

Too many lives/marriages/familes, etc...have been ruined by many who become addicted.

KL

PS. But if you have FUN $$$$$ that you can throw away...and put a limit on it...then go for it! (Also, don't bet against your team...especially as a favorite...because you would look like a fool in the stands if your team won a close game....fans are going NUTS...but you sulk because your team didn't "cover".)

yea i would NEVER bet with money that i couldnt lose.  

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,780
  • Days Won:  3

But if you have FUN $$$$$ that you can throw away...and put a limit on it..

And therein lies the rub. That is great advice. To me, gambling is adult entertainment.

And the only money that goes to the table is money that I could absolutely toss out the

window and not think twice about.  If you find yourself 'budgeting' to gamble, hmmmm...

probably want to step back and take a look at what you're doing.  And stick to that limit,

don't think that just a few more hands won't hurt (e.g. I'm only over by a little bit).

The down side: if you're an addict, this advice goes out the window.

There's a reason why you play with chips and not cash... ;)