• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OMG IVY LEAGUE AND CATHOLIC FIGHT AFTER GAME!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

aside from miami's titles there are a lot of things you can say are disgraceful.  they didn't get that SI cover for nothing (the one that called for them the drop football back in the 80s)  miami will never live down this rep no matter what happens.  i know every program has problems, we have had our share in our 10 years, but the scale that U of M is on and their rep....of course the media is all over this.

Yeah, it's a disgrace that this team also has the most 1st round picks ever.

You can hate 'em all you want, but you still gotta respect them.

BOUT THAT U

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

aside from miami's titles there are a lot of things you can say are disgraceful.  they didn't get that SI cover for nothing (the one that called for them the drop football back in the 80s)  miami will never live down this rep no matter what happens.  i know every program has problems, we have had our share in our 10 years, but the scale that U of M is on and their rep....of course the media is all over this.

Yeah, it's a disgrace that this team also has the most 1st round picks ever.

You can hate 'em all you want, but you still gotta respect them.

BOUT THAT U

you are obviously a closet canes fan.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

nevermind the closet part...i just noticed the comment under your avatar.

everyone knows the miami fans just like the miami team is gonna try to turn a def ear to this.  # of first round picks has NOTHING to do with charcter of a school.  personally, if i was an alum of miami i would want changes to be made.  the problem is...miami gets more money from football then they probably do on tuition.  and most of the students dont even care about football.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

nevermind the closet part...i just noticed the comment under your avatar.

everyone knows the miami fans just like the miami team is gonna try to turn a def ear to this.  # of first round picks has NOTHING to do with charcter of a school.  personally, if i was an alum of miami i would want changes to be made.  the problem is...miami gets more money from football then they probably do on tuition.  and most of the students dont even care about football.

You are right.  U of M only has about 10,000 students and charge them only $30,000/yr.  That is only $300,000,000.  

And of those 10,000 students only about 6,000 of them are at the game.

If we all look at this logically, the only Hurrican who did anything wrong was the one swinging his helmet.  An FIU player (who we don't know because they go to FIU) blew up the defenseless holder.  Someone else knocked down that same FIU player.  Then all hell broke loose.  

BTW, I would love USF to have 60% of the student body at football games.