• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties Cinn game????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Is there one occuring over in Mickey Mouse town?  Going to be over that way on the Sunday, then into Tampa for the HC game.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

I also have to add that we will be at Selmon's at Tyrone Mall for anyone in south Pinellas County.

Selmon's has beer specials and we will also be giving away USF gear and prizes.  The bar set up works well for watching our USF Bulls on the huge screen.  We had 28 people for last week's UNC game which is an improvement over the Kansas game.  

Quite a few of our USF supporters didn't actually know we were going to be there but knew Selmon's had a huge screeen and just happened to stop by.  I also distributed flyers to the USF St Pete campus but don't recall any students being there, which is a shame.

We just have to keep getting the word out...........

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Is there one occuring over in Mickey Mouse town?  Going to be over that way on the Sunday, then into Tampa for the HC game.

I should know tomorrow, I need to call the Beefs over here and verify. I also need to check with the Brevard folks and see if they will be having one.  

plus the question was... IF you know of any..not If there will be any..plus mabye there are some new members to this board that would like the info that Eric was so kind to share.....

Mega apologies, Ben.  As I stated, my comments weren't directed at you, personally.

:P  Plus, I didn't get that from your first post.   :-[

I would have thought the question would have been... "Where are the watch parties...."

are there any for this game...is there one at Capognas???? post with details if you know of any

I also didn't realize that there was any discussion about not having a watch party -- I actually can not comprehend even having such a discussion.

The game is on TV, therefore there will be watch parties... that is how I understood things to be.

I am certain that if USF ever plays at Hawaii at Midnight, there would still be watch parties.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Will 6 be early enough for me to get a seat at the clubhouse?  I havent been to a watch party yet this year beause ive either been working (i work in sales and make 2/3's of my paycheck on weekends) and another game i had to make a move.  If its borderline ill prolly just got to gators since both are on my way home anyways.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea....6 will be plenty of time.  it will be a slow "watch party" game because most people who attend watch parties are alumni who have to work in the morning.  specially with a game that is on espn.  

you can show up at 7 and get a seat.  call ahead...make sure they stay open later due to the game.

barnacles or gators might be the only places that normally stay open late enough for the whole game

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Appreciate the input, thanks

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

...is there one at Capognas????

AWWWWWWW  YEEEAAAHHHHHHH !!!:D

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

Sorry to punk out on this one Mutt... 8pm in clearwater makes T-Man a tired teacher monday morning :-X

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

Please Tim, I gotta be there teaching the little nose-goblins Monday morning too...     I think it's gonna be "movie day".   ;)