• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I see this game being a lot like the UNC game. I think we will be trading TD's (us) for field goals (them). One thing that has really impressed me this year about our squad is their composure. Especially, Grothe, but also the WR's. In years past, when we went down on the road like we did against UNC early, we would have easily folded, but not any more. I look for our boys to win 24-13.

The one wild card is the weather. Forecast right now calls for showers and a high in the mid 50's, low dropping into the 30's. I don't think a wet field benefits our team, a team that is built for speed on both sides of the ball. Lets hope the showers stay away ad the Bulls can become bowl eligable in HD Sunday night!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

UC played good against PITT, reason why we sucked that game played 2 qb's (Backup & Starter) D didn't look good. We almost came back and beat Pitt in the 4th. Since the Pitt game, our starter has improved. vs Ohio State on the roadm the UC D played great hung with the bucks for 3 qtrs, had the lead after the 1st, but got fatigued in the end. vs VT we should of won. UC had the Had the lead at the half, and the beginning of the 4th.  What cost us was a few major turnovers, plus the ACC crew made some bad calls. the Bearcat D played good vs VT.  On to Miami Oh.  The Hawks only scored their 7 on a punt return. In that game Cincy switched to the current RB roation Gregg Moore & Butler Benton. vs Akron the Zips started out 14-0. Their QB went 10/11 on the two drives and 90 yards.  After those two scores by Akron, the rest of the game, UC only allowed 60yds. In that game the Cats scored 20 straight to secure the W. against Loserville UC played good, we ran the conservtive offense most of the game, but our QB wes the leading rusher, what cost us the W was 2 major fumbles by our starter Grutza. and our Kicker missing two FG's  If not for that we would have the game winning FG in the end.  The Bearcat D has been playing great, they will shut down Da Bulls and limit you guys to 3td's or less.  Right now the current line is UC by 1 1/2.  My prediction for the score is: Bearcats 21- USF 17. The main Kick Returner (Dom Goodman) is 9th in the nation in kickoff return yards.

Should be a exciting game Sunday

GO CATS

The key to USF winning this game will be to minimize stupid turnovers and penalties. If we continue our stead offensive play, we should be fine. We can't beat ourselves at Cincinnati.