• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Future (from Josh Newberg)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't care how they dress... just play the game, and make the university proud with their heart, effort, and play on the field and don't get in trouble off the field.  

There are a few guys that are pretty **** big for freshmen there!

agreed.  You can wear all the bling and mean mug the camera all you want as longas you stay out of trouble, make the grades, and produce on the field.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

alot of LBs we need some DT and OL and kickers/punters

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

What's up with all the short hair?? ...

Freshmen have to shave their heads.

And we have some serious Linemen being recruited.

We RS'd some meat for the O-Line and DL will have a load of SR's in 2007, a major recruiting NEED ! We have a thread regarding it on the Recruiting Board.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  61

HAHA, I thought this was one of those stupid threads with my name on it!!

Let me tell you these guys are a great group.  Doesnt matter how they dress or what they look like, they see me every week, come up say hi, one of the nicest bunch of players Ive ever been around.  The reason I did the photo gallery is because they're always so excited before every game and they tell me how its going to be when they're all out on the field.  Big East Champs in '08,'09....  

Its great to see how excited they are about being Bulls, each are very proud to put on that jersey even though they arent playing yet.  Its something I didnt see last season, and it all starts with McQueen, Glover and Joseph.   The Big East better be ready!

Josh Newberg

USFNation.com

Thanx Josh !

And it's great to hear these kin of attitudes ... helps recruiting when players have that Green & Gold Pride !

And it is frustrating to have to sit a year and then watch from the sidelines.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  61

Yeah, as far as the recruiting goes.....each guy is a great embassador for USF.  They shake each recruits hand on the sideline, talk to them, explain to them the drills during pregame warmups.  Two guys that really standout to me are Dylan Douglas and LeBrandon James.  Oh also Nate Allen. All three of those guys pay a lot of attention to the recruits on the sidelines.  Again, something I saw very little of last year.

Josh Newberg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  127

All of this is good to hear.  I just shiver every time I hear some other uninformed individual compare us to the U.  As long as we act like pros, the "look" will fail to matter.  

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  557

The reason I did the photo gallery is because they're always so excited before every game and they tell me how its going to be when they're all out on the field.  Big East Champs in '08,'09....  

Its great to see how excited they are about being Bulls, each are very proud to put on that jersey even though they arent playing yet.

That is all that counts IMO.  Who cares if they don't dress the way you think they should?  That is irrelivant to me.  The mind set that these kids have is far more important than their sence of style.

They fact that they have confidence that there is a BE Championship in the near future speaks volumes.  Those are the kind of guys that make your team great, regardless of style.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

we are set at almost every position for  a run 07,08,09

qb, rb, wr,lb, db a bunch of FR, rsFM, SO, rs SO

if we can get the treches fixed, and the talent comes together this could indeed be a team of destiny! ;D

watch out BE:

HERE COMES THE BULLS :)

Indeed !

And I think only about 20 SR's in 2007.