• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

whaaaa whaaa the poor SEC...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

oh geez...we'll see where UF ends up, not sure they are a "premier" team.  they lost to a team that didnt score an offensive TD.  my main complaint with the SEC is there seem to be so many low-scoring games, but i dont watch em all.  I wouldnt say they are the best "hands down" even this year.  this debate most years is pointless anyway because there arent enough games to tell.

there are about 5 decent teams in the SEC this year:  UF, UT, LSU, auburn, and i'll even throw in arkansas.  interestingly, if pitt beats rutgers the big east might have the 2nd most BCS-ranked teams, tied with the big 10 and big 12.  but i'm not going to argue the bottom teams and try to determine which conference is the best.  the SEC had a lot of teams in the preseason polls, so good for them for not blowing it, and they can always say that they are all good when the teams knock each other off randomly (auburn blown out by arkansas then beating UF without offensive TD and somehow ending up the highest ranked SEC team).

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

oh yeah, i love these complaints about biased refs.  it was a fumble because theres no tuck rule in college, but even if it was ruled incomplete it's intentional grounding anyway and a longer FG attempt that auburn could have answered like they did anyway.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

UF is the only premier team in the SEC this year, but there are so many fringe top 10 teams that it makes an undefeated season seem impossible.

::)

UF fans never let you down with their arrogance

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

GIve it up. UF is garbage!  They wouldn't stand a chance against our 10-2 USF BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

GIve it up. UF is garbage!  They wouldn't stand a chance against our 10-2 USF BULLS!!!

Ok, step back from the kool-aid verrry slowly, and put down the green and gold glasses.  ;D

I can't stand UF and love to see them lose. However, I still think the SEC is the best football conference out there. Then I'd have to say the Big 10 is behind them.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

if (and when) we got to 10-2... you may just get your wish to see if they would stand a chance

8-)

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Grothe4Heisman,

I agree with you in that those officials were terrible in that game. The head of the that crew is named Thomas Ritter. He sucks. If USF fans remember, Ritter was the official in the USFvsArkansas game years ago. He basically helped spot Ark 21 points in that game.