• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Schedule Thoughts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Way to early to talk about 9 wins for next year.  How about we just take care of UNC this year.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Hey, we're just having fun speculating.  We know we have to take care of business this weekend at UNC, because it's almost a must win for bowl hopes.

Heck, with the 2008 and 2009 schedules ... adding a I-AA... I think we can go AT LEAST 10-2 both years!!  

Brohm will be gone.  Slayton will be gone.  Palko will be gone.   But Grothe and Plancher will still be here!!

I can see USF easily winning back to back Big East Championships in 2008 & 2009 !!!

Note: We are FANS.  We can always look ahead and be confident of our chances in the future.  After all, this is just talk on an internet message board by people who will never suit up for a game.  The PLAYERS and COACHES are focused on North Carolina.  Other than packing for my trip, I can focus on many other things.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Heck, with the 2008 and 2009 schedules ... adding a I-AA... I think we can go AT LEAST 10-2 both years!!  

Brohm will be gone.  Slayton will be gone.  Palko will be gone.   But Grothe and Plancher will still be here!!

I can see USF easily winning back to back Big East Championships in 2008 & 2009 !!!

Note: We are FANS.  We can always look ahead and be confident of our chances in the future.  After all, this is just talk on an internet message board by people who will never suit up for a game.  The PLAYERS and COACHES are focused on North Carolina.  Other than packing for my trip, I can focus on many other things.

just because those players are gone does not mean that those schools wont re-load.  we just need to focus on our guys and hope we grow as a team, stay healthy, and recruit well

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Yep its fun and all, but I recall a few people on this board that were talking 10 wins to start the year.  Maybe no one else remembers this, but I do.

ET, do you recall this??

Gimme a break, we're years away from winning that many games.  As always, I'm a realist.  No one wants to hear it, but thats the way I am.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

10 Wins is very possible ... and it is not possible ... MOST would not have thought we would beat L'ville last year or Pitt in 2001 ...

I just have a players and coaches attitude. Why go into a game thinking you have no chance.  I enjoy the excitement.