• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ladies and Gentlemen

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You can disagree with others, but the name calling needs to stop.  Also, a number of threads are getting high-jacked.  If you have something relevent to the thread and can contribute without denigrating USF coaches, administration, players, and fans, please do so.  If you can't post without doing that, then don't post at all.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I admit my guilt and will use better judgement on this board.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

I admit my guilt and will use better judgement on this board.

you moron.  heh, j/k...good for you  :)

I just hope this is enforced STRONGLY !

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Oops, I didn't see this one before starting the "Mods" thread. Go ahead and delete that one ........ when you delete the other three.   8-)

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, Ok, I apologize for calling tbdangel a crazy chick (even though she is!).  :P  :-X

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Apis is on the money.  I go away for a few days and the **** Dark Side tries to advance?

Look, knock it off.  I am wasting my time trying to clean threads of the nonsense.  Being an ass does not make you "objective."  Accusing others of wearing "green and gold goggles" does not make you objective.  Believing that activity makes you "objective" does not make you right, welcome or protected.  If your sole purpose is to come here and rankle Bulls fans and supporters you will eventually be weeded out.

Come here and state facts or state some type of fact-based opinion.  Do not come here simply to "be objective" by bashing USF and its players and coaches in virtually every comment made.

Yep, we've had very little censorship and/or banning over the years, but I have no fear increasing the use of both tools for protecting the quality of the community.  Those board members I have previously discussed this with know exactly what I mean.  When you don't bring any value to the board, your detriment to the board will lead to your removal.

Know where I stand...I prefer the goggles-wearing Bulls supporters to the negative, overly critical, factless mudslingers anyday.  After all this is a "fan site" not a ***** board.  If that makes you uncomfortable, there are boards at Rivals and Scout you may want to sample.

...  After all this is a "fan site" ...

fan 1  (fn)

n.

1. A device for creating a current of air or a breeze, especially:

a. A machine using an electric motor to rotate thin, rigid vanes in order to move air, as for cooling.

b. A collapsible, usually wedge-shaped device made of a light material such as silk, paper, or plastic.

2. A machine for winnowing.

3. Something resembling an open fan in shape: a peacock's fan.

v. fanned, fan·ning, fans

v.tr.

1. To move or cause a current of (air) with or as if with a fan.

2. To direct a current of air or a breeze upon, especially in order to cool: fan one's face.

3. To stir (something) up by or as if by fanning: fanned the flames in the fireplace; a troublemaker who fanned resentment among the staff.

4. To open (something) out into the shape of a fan: The bird fanned its colorful tail.

a. To fire (an automatic gun) in a continuous sweep by keeping one's finger on the trigger.

b. To fire (a nonautomatic gun) rapidly by chopping the hammer with the palm.

6. To winnow.

7. Baseball To strike out (a batter).

v.intr.

1. To spread out like a fan: The troops fanned out from the beachhead.

2. Baseball To strike out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English, winnowing fan, from Old English fann, from Latin vannus; see wet-1 in Indo-European roots.]

fan1

top: electric fan

bottom: hand-held fan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fan 2  (fn)

n.

An ardent devotee; an enthusiast.

[short for fanatic.]

I'm glad I read the whole thing ... was worried that Bulliever was just telling us to "cool" down  ;)

Thank You Mods to keeping this a friendly FAN Site.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Apis is on the money.  I go away for a few days and the **** Dark Side tries to advance?

Look, knock it off.  I am wasting my time trying to clean threads of the nonsense.  Being an ass does not make you "objective."  Accusing others of wearing "green and gold goggles" does not make you objective.  Believing that activity makes you "objective" does not make you right, welcome or protected.  If your sole purpose is to come here and rankle Bulls fans and supporters you will eventually be weeded out.

Come here and state facts or state some type of fact-based opinion.  Do not come here simply to "be objective" by bashing USF and its players and coaches in virtually every comment made.

Yep, we've had very little censorship and/or banning over the years, but I have no fear increasing the use of both tools for protecting the quality of the community.  Those board members I have previously discussed this with know exactly what I mean.  When you don't bring any value to the board, your detriment to the board will lead to your removal.

Know where I stand...I prefer the goggles-wearing Bulls supporters to the negative, overly critical, factless mudslingers anyday.  After all this is a "fan site" not a ***** board.  If that makes you uncomfortable, there are boards at Rivals and Scout you may want to sample.

Interesting.  Bulliever, I know a lot of our members bash smazza and yes I tire of some of the comments but he at least posts positive things about a win or shoots back at a fool from another team (UCF) that makes asinine comments.  Some, on the other hand act like USF fans but are constantly bashing USF or USF supporters on this board.  You never hear from them when USF wins.  They never have a comment praising a particular player, it is ALL negative.  I have to wonder if some of them may be UCF fans.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry Apis, but didn't you start this thread with "Ladies and Gentleman"???   Talk about name calling...   ;)