• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey Chicky....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Just letting you know that that was me that yelled: "HEY, YOU'RE CHICKY!!!...."

...I think it was at the end of the 3rd quarter, maybe? Whenever yall were coming by the visitors section....

The end.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Are any cheerleaders who aren't going to N.C. going to be at any watch parties?  If so, can you bring some calendars?

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Sitting Bull:

What watch party are you going to.  I'll see if I can arrange to have some there.

Several of the cheerleaders not going on the trip to cheer have joined our Student Bulls Club now and our going on the SBC trip to UNC.  But there are still a few in town.

Eric

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Oh that was you!! Haha...that was so funny. This just further illustrates what an internet nerd I am =) hehehe...I'm glad you said hello.  That section was so much more entertaining than ever before, between Reaper's big hand, Zonald, you saying hello, and group of about 20 obnoxious teenage boys sitting in the 3rd row making us all a sign that said "We think you're hot" LOLOL...it was a fun game.

My parents will be going to the watch party at Lee Roy Selmon's at Tyrone Square Mall so I could send a few with them? Kevin- Glad your calendars arrived safely! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for everyone's support on those...we are doing soooo much better than last year with those!

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Oh that was you!! Haha...that was so funny. This just further illustrates what an internet nerd I am =) hehehe...I'm glad you said hello.  That section was so much more entertaining than ever before, between Reaper's big hand, Zonald, you saying hello, and group of about 20 obnoxious teenage boys sitting in the 3rd row making us all a sign that said "We think you're hot" LOLOL...it was a fun game.

My parents will be going to the watch party at Lee Roy Selmon's at Tyrone Square Mall so I could send a few with them? Kevin- Glad your calendars arrived safely! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for everyone's support on those...we are doing soooo much better than last year with those!

Whew, thank God I didn't get lumped into that group.  I was having a hell of a time harrassing Nuize (UConn's kicker) though.  I think I caused him to miss 2 kicks!   ;)

I was having a hell of a time harrassing Nuize (UConn's kicker) though.  I think I caused him to miss 2 kicks!   ;)

So YOU'RE the one to blame for me not getting the score exact in the Prediction contest!!

;-)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Sitting Bull:

What watch party are you going to.  I'll see if I can arrange to have some there.

Several of the cheerleaders not going on the trip to cheer have joined our Student Bulls Club now and our going on the SBC trip to UNC.  But there are still a few in town.

Eric

Still waiting to hear from my friends, but probably Selmon's on Boy Scout.

Actually, I went there for the Kansas game and a cheerleader (don't know her name) was the hostess there.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

Hey Sitting_Bull

Try Beef's on Hillsborough Ave. This will be our first official watch party.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

I live in carrollwood so I dont know Beef's or the club house