• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF @ WVU - Sold Out

The SEC eats their own... Georgia will lose to Florida so UF wins the east... Florida loses to Auburn in AL, but gets revenge in the title game... no SEC team will be undefeated at the end of the year... LSU will lose to UF... UT might lose to Georgia this weekend.

USC will lose to Notre Dame.  Wake Forest will lose to Clemson for and may lose a few more... heck, they may lose out the rest of the year and go 5-7...

OSU will be undefeated and remain #1 the rest of the year... (which means Michigan will lose)...

The only other undefeated team will be the Louisville / WVU winner.  All other teams will have at least one lost.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

ND is vastly overrated, i think if USC trips up it will be over Cal or Oregon, not ND

i still think a one loss SEC team deserves it over an undefeated WVU

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

i still think a one loss SEC team deserves it over an undefeated WVU

I think the players and fans deserve a playoff  8-)

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

ND should win the rest of their games up until USC.  They will be favored big in all of them.  Therefore, they can somewhat plan big for that USC game.  While they haven't shown much so far, anything can happen on a given week.  USC hasn't exactly been world beaters either.  Plus all of the hype will be on USC's undefeated season, so the Irish won't have any pressure on them.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

i didnt say they all were going undefeated or it is even likely, i am saying if they happend to go undefeated they would deserve it more than WVU

if Wake somehow ran the table in the ACC they would absolutely deserve to be in the NC game more than WVU

You mean you think they'd be more deserving.  I disagree.   What's so impressive about the ACC anyway?  I think WVU or Louisville would both run the table in the ACC.  But, that's just my opinion.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

I know one USF that will be at the game...   ME!   Now if I can just figure out where to pick up a couch for the USF victory fire.    

(I still have the cold weather gear that was not needed for the bowl game.)

i didnt say they all were going undefeated or it is even likely, i am saying if they happend to go undefeated they would deserve it more than WVU

if Wake somehow ran the table in the ACC they would absolutely deserve to be in the NC game more than WVU

You mean you think they'd be more deserving.  I disagree.   What's so impressive about the ACC anyway?  I think WVU or Louisville would both run the table in the ACC.  But, that's just my opinion.

If for instance Wake Forest was to miraculously remain undefeated, they would have beaten FSU, VT, and BC ... even with FSU and VT in somewhat down years, that is more impressive than beating UL, Rutgers, and Pitt/USF

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I disagree with RT about Wake over WVU.

However, WVU's schedule is looking worse and worse every week. It is absolutely impairative that WVU blow out the teams they should from this point on (starting tomorrow) any signs of weakness and the pollsters will be all over it.

If the BCS standings came out today WVU would be 6th (CollegeBCS.com) and a lot closer to 7-8-9-10 than 1-2-3-4-5 when it comes to "BCS score"

Luckily SOS is not a major factor anymore, as only a few computer polls use it.

im not saying WF will make it if they are undefeated, they have way too much ground to make up.  WVU has a mjor advantage because they started the year highly ranked

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Tucked in the Odds & Ends of Today's Trib Story is this nugget:

There are no more tickets available for USF's Nov. 25 game at West Virginia, WVU officials announced.

Not sure if this includes the USF allotment or not.

THEY DONT SELL OUT ALL THEIR GAMES?

IS USF A BIG DRAW?