• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Icebulls Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

I think they would be getting a mixed batch, the company doesnt require 20 of one color to be bought.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

The Dallas Stars called................................................

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

257638081_9a91b1926d.jpg?v=0

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

those are SWEET!

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

That is awesome.  i ad no idea we had a hockey team.  Where do they play?  Are they a club team?

Those jerseys are pretty money

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

That is awesome.  i ad no idea we had a hockey team.  Where do they play?  Are they a club team?

Those jerseys are pretty money

Yes they are a club team and they play home games at the Brandon Ice Sports Forum.  Their website is icebulls.org

We will also be playing after the Lightning game on Oct. 14th (free of charge) and before the 3rd place game of the NCAA D1 tournament at 1pm (free of charge) ((All @ the St. Pete Times Forum))

USF is selling discounted NCAA tickets good for the 3rd place and championship NCAA games on Oct. 28th. It is free to attend the USF game. Alabama-Huntsville, Notre Dame, Air Force and Army will be playing.

USF is an ACHA DIII club program. Some teams use their ACHA programs as JV programs to their varsity. We have some boys who transfered after playing NCAA D2 and 3 teams, ACHA D1, 2 and 3. Our backup goalie came from ACHA D1 National champions Rhode Island this year. Our starting goalie played goalie for the Lightning during the lock out. So the team has a lot of talent.

The team also raises $75,000 on their own to cover what SG does not cover. That is some dedication right there.

The team is currently 3-0-0 right now and we will be leaving tomorrow (Thursday) and bus-ing it to Alabama for two games.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I realize the Ice Bulls are working on a budget, and I know that no one cares, and I know that the new ones are a LOT better than the old...........................

But if you're just gonna just throw a U logo on somethin, at LEAST make the colors match.....

That's WAY off...

the colors do match, its a poor quality picture. Both greens are the same forrest green colors, and the gold is called vegas gold which is the same color as the USF "U" the matting is shiny, which makes it look lighter when the light hits it.

If you would like to come up with the other 10,000 to custom color the jerseys to the same matting, to avoid the shine- the team would gladly take your donation.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Shoop you know noone cares but you have to insist on talking about the COLORS of the uniforms.  But I have the perfect solution to make you happy and gay, no pun intended.

USF should just change their colors to rainbow.  Nice pretty and bright colors of the rainbow.