• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

spoiled rotten fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

I blame /you it's hard to even visit the board with fans like that >:(

dammm you now that i read the whole thing i just wasted 5 minutes of my life that Ill never have back

>:( >:( >:(  you suck  puc

how did you do that anyways :o

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

It sickened me last night to see people leaving when the score was still 19-14. Hell, I would have made E.T. proud for getting on those peoples case  ;).

That makes 2 of us

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Great post  ;D puc

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  420

I blame /you it's hard to even visit the board with fans like that >:(

What the heck are you talking about as I bleed green and gold? I've never had anything negative to say about the Bulls as I absolutely love the University I graduated from. I don't owe you any further explanation to affirm my allegiance to USF. Try another messageboard poster to call into question their allegiance to USF as I think I might have missed the punch line!

GO BULLS!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

13-15 since 2004

Smazza's new mantra - well at least until Saturday...

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I love that function.  I laughed so hard when I first read puc's post because I knew what was coming.  oh man...so awesome.  people are gonna go nuts if others keep using it, though.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

It makes me sick to my stomach anytime USF loses-- not so much because we lost but to have to wade through the doom and gloom on this board.

Now don't get me wrong, all of those posts have some degree of truth and they certainly have the right to express themselves.

But here's my problem with it-- just 12 short years ago, we were only HOPING to have a team-- any team.

I certainly never expected us to have a team that would elevate itself into the BCS world (the BCS didn't exist back then but you get the point). I was surprised when we started out in the 1-AA ranks for that matter. And that we had early success was also a bonus. And to move to 1-A so fast made me swell with pride.

We've come a long way. While plenty of people want to focus on how far we haven't come just yet, I have to laugh at those folks. Who the hell do they think they are to think that USF deserves more respect or better than what they have done so far? I'm not settling-- but I feel we've been more than fortunate along the way. And there are greater things in store for this program down the line. That they haven't emerged immediately makes those who want to pick the situation apart scream bloody murder.

Perhaps we would have been better off without a football team at all so these people could continue on with their lives without being concerned that some 19-22 year old kids didn't make their recently contrived dreams come true.

I've always been of the opinion that this is a marathon, not a sprint. Yeah-- we could have won that game and shame on the people who don't atleast give those kids kudos for fighting down to the wire. They could have packed it in when Rutgers was making their last drive downt he field. They didn't and they got the ball back and almost pulled into a tie in astounding fashion. They fell short though which only helps the naysayers, wagon jumpers, and near-do-wells in their cause to blast away at every flaw in the USF football team armor.

Shame on those who can't see that we have a team that battles until the final whistle. Shame on them for lambasting a kid because he made some simple mistake as if it hurts them more than the guys on the team. Shame on people who give the coaching staff so uch crap for not delivering on things THEY never promised to anyone.

It's all a bunch of crap. We are emerging into a somebody in college football. That doesn't happen without some bumps and bruises along the way. If you can't stomach the hard times, perhaps a change of favorite teams is in order. Maybe you need to go the easy route and pick some perrenial powerhouse team as your own. Then when even they let you down-- you can kick the ground and whine about how this or that sucks and what you would change that would make everything all better.

It's a game folks-- it's entertainment. If you can't be a good sport and look at it objectively and simply hope for the best,  I feel sorry for you.

Great, great post Mike.

The rest of these 'fans' can kiss my arse!

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Did you notice how everything shifted when the Bucs won the Super Bowl? Now we expect all our teams to WINRIGHTNOWORELSE! That's when you have people freaking out about "13-15 since 2004" and "only" going 6-6 in the first year of BCS competition. Really, getting into a bowl game from there is quite an accomplishment. Even more so when you realize how screwed up last year's team was.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I think I am starting to regret my joke :-/

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

only regret what you dont do

never regret what you do

it was a joke