• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

spoiled rotten fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

**** you! I wanted someone to bite ;D
I blame /you it's hard to even visit the board with fans like that >:(

Nice use of the / you tag, Puc.

Mike - You should know better than to introduce sound reasoning and common sense to this forum.  No matter how right you are, there is not a lot we can do about it.

The people who develop the source code for YaBB (the software running this great and glorious board) need to develop a way to allow an "ignore" feature.  That way we can tune out the idiots and allow for a greater, more intelligent discussion.

Regardless, I will say that even the nattering nabobs of negativity generate attention for the program.  As Congressman Mark Foley discovered the only bad publicity is being caught with a dead girl or live boy.

Oh, dont you worry, i was ABOUT to.....................bastard.... ;D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,270
  • Days Won:  255

whoa whoa whoa, where do I get in the middle of this? care to clarify what I did to you?

See Jim's post, sorry ;D

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

And yet you'll never find me namecalling individual players, saying we should fire leavitt, that the team sucks, or anything of the sort.

I expect us to win every game, and get disappointed when we don't.  I'm assuming the team approaches it the same way.

What does happen is that I get very frustrated when we could and should win and easily correctable mistakes cause us not to.  I also understand the difficulty of the college game though.  If it was easy, I'd have been on that field last night.

You'll also find, if you sift carefully through my posts, that I've repeatedly defended our defense and have blamed both of our last losses on the 3 things the team actually lacks: 1.  A capable starting running back (note that I'm not directly attacking anyone by doing this, they're being thrown to the dogs at that position.  If I blame anyone here, it's Ponton)  2.  Our kicking game, I'll admit I was disappointed we didnt give the other kicker a scholly, since he did earn a starting position there based on performance on the field.  3.  Turnovers.  Grothe really does look like the QB of the future, but I'm sick of people harping on our defense when he turns it over.  He's a first year starter.  He's young.  He's not perfect, but it seems like people are trying to tack some of his blame somewhere else.  I hate to see that.  The kid needs to see his mistakes, acknowledge them, and correct them.  Fortunately, unlike many on this board he's shown me HE will do that.

So before you go calling me out, keep in mind that I neither called for doom and gloom nor attacked any of the players directly.  (or even the coaching staff!  I'll admit to getting on smiths case in past weeks).  What about the fans that talk about how we suck, or say X will destroy us every week, or that we're not ready for the big time?  You don't see that garbage out of me.  I think we're a potential bowl team this year and that's it.  That's not an insult or a compliment, it's reality.  I don't think any rational fan from anywhere in the country would see 3-2 USF any other way.

Edit:  Hahahahahaha...Got me goooooooooooooooooooooooood

I should wait to post until i've been awake more than 10 minutes.  I'll leave the post though, because that's how I feel.  I really do love this team/school, and that's why i'll jump on a bad performance.  I know we can do better, and I know our team knows that too.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,270
  • Days Won:  255

Never mind Jim I guess it still worked, sorry Diddy it is a joke and it tells anyone logged on that I am talking about them ;D

And yet you'll never find me namecalling individual players, saying we should fire leavitt, that the team sucks, or anything of the sort.

I expect us to win every game, and get disappointed when we don't.  I'm assuming the team approaches it the same way.

What does happen is that I get very frustrated when we could and should win and easily correctable mistakes cause us not to.  I also understand the difficulty of the college game though.  If it was easy, I'd have been on that field last night.

You'll also find, if you sift carefully through my posts, that I've repeatedly defended our defense and have blamed both of our last losses on the 3 things the team actually lacks: 1.  A capable starting running back (note that I'm not directly attacking anyone by doing this, they're being thrown to the dogs at that position.  If I blame anyone here, it's Ponton)  2.  Our kicking game, I'll admit I was disappointed we didnt give the other kicker a scholly, since he did earn a starting position there based on performance on the field.  3.  Turnovers.  Grothe really does look like the QB of the future, but I'm sick of people harping on our defense when he turns it over.  He's a first year starter.  He's young.  He's not perfect, but it seems like people are trying to tack some of his blame somewhere else.  I hate to see that.  The kid needs to see his mistakes, acknowledge them, and correct them.  Fortunately, unlike many on this board he's shown me HE will do that.

So before you go calling me out, keep in mind that I neither called for doom and gloom nor attacked any of the players directly.  (or even the coaching staff!  I'll admit to getting on smiths case in past weeks).  What about the fans that talk about how we suck, or say X will destroy us every week, or that we're not ready for the big time?  You don't see that garbage out of me.  I think we're a potential bowl team this year and that's it.  That's not an insult or a compliment, it's reality.  I don't think any rational fan from anywhere in the country would see 3-2 USF any other way.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Edit:  Hahahahahaha...Got me goooooooooooooooooooooooood

I should wait to post until i've been awake more than 10 minutes.  I'll leave the post though, because that's how I feel.  I really do love this team/school, and that's why i'll jump on a bad performance.  I know we can do better, and I know our team knows that too.

FISH ON!!!!

Puc -- I had started to write a post in response... then I looked at the "quote" and saw the "/ you" tag.

So you almost had me.  Apparently you did get others who aren't able to read all of the posts before replaying.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Never mind Jim I guess it still worked, sorry Diddy it is a joke and it tells anyone logged on that I am talking about them ;D

Yeah.  I realized that approximately 40 seconds after I clicked post.  You'd think I'd know better, considering how many times I've pulled that garbage on AOL instant messenger.  I guess it's karma  ;).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

I guess to me it isn't the end of the world if we have a loss or a bad game or even a bad season. I'll still be at the games-- cheering for the Bulls, hoping for the best.

Let's give a little credit to Rutgers-- they are a solid team. We could have beaten them-- sure-- we had our chances and we also made some mistakes. The same could be said about them.

To see a guy like Nicholas battle out there with a taped up arm-- never fliching from his goal of winning-- that is what football is supposed to be about. It's not always just about the score or the last big play. It's about heart, guts, and sportsmanship. Well atleast that's what it means to me. Then again, I'm not sitting in my leather chair sipping juice boxes because I didn't head down to the local bar where the gang refers to me as "Sally"

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  242

:-?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21

I have no clue as to why my name was thrown into the mix!