• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

help me find a hat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

I'm looking for a USF Bulls hat and I'm having trouble finding one I like.  The online websites I've found, such as the one linked at the top right of this site don't seem to have to right green color except for 1 that looks otherwise goofy.

I'd prefer a fitted hat, such as http://www.lids.com/pid/20014322 or one that looks like http://www.lids.com/pid/20058670 or http://www.lids.com/pid/20059299 except with the correct green so that my shirt at least matches.

are one of those the right green and it just doesnt look right online?  Should I go to the stores in tampa to find one?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157

Honestly, the best place is the mall.  At the mall they have a lids and sports-fan-attic. This is where you will find the best selection.  The bookstore on campus is ok but they dont have alot of fitted hats which is what i normanly wear. But best of luck to ya.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

40773.gif

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

hats2.jpg

I'm considering getting this one from Bulls Outfitter, they also have them in green and white.  I also own a gray mesh hat with green visor that I got a Bulls Heaven the day of the Bowl Game last year, I presume it's the USF Baseball teams road cap.

By the way, the hat linked here:

http://www.lids.com/pid/20014322

Is very comfortable, it comes in 4 sizes S, M, L, and XL, and I wish I had more hats like it.  I have 2 of that same model, both of MLB teams, and would wear them anyday.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

Lids in Tyrone Mall has some cool stuff also Sports Fannatic is there, but Bull Outfitters in Tampa has some cool hats at a better price...

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

just came back from Publix in Palm Harbor...was soooooo delighted on the Bulls shirts they have on display there...mannager must be a Alumni..now dont get me wrong it is not the greatest stuff but for the price and just seeing that there is great...better then Loews..Home Depot..Sports Authority in this area...have to do more shopping at Publix..wish they sold more hardware or sports equipment...GOOO BULLS

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Sportsfanattic and lids are gonna be your best options for a wide selection. I would suggest going in person so you can try them on. Sometimes a picture fools you...

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569

I bought this Nike fitted hat at Sports FanAttic at Westshore.  They have it at Bulls Heaven as well.  I love it, and it is the right color green.

usfnikehat.jpg

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

FYI, the Target store on Gandy and Dale Mabry has a TON of USF stuff.

In fact, when I was there last weekend, they had USF long sleeve T-shirts, hoodies, hats, jerseys, etc... and not a SINGLE Gator, Nole, or 'Cane item in sight.  The only other sports merchandise was Buccaneers.

Thought that was very cool.  Bought a hat from them.

They actually have a little rolling cooler that's pretty kick-ass too:

B000FO2Q3U.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V51286053_.jpg